.11.

"You guys ready to go?"
Jaecee asks as I finish wiping down the tables at Jean's Diner.
"Yeah!"
  Jo yells running out of the kitchen and I smile.
Looks like someone's excited...
"I guess so, after we pick up James of course."
  I answer and Jaecee nods as a mischievous smile pulls at her lips.
"Yeah, I brought my little sister with me, she's waiting in the car."
Jaecee says and I smile.
"Awe!"
James will be happy!
"Goodbye, Mrs. Jean!"
I call over my shoulder as my friends and I make our way over to the door.
"Bye Miss Silver, bye hon."
"Bye momma."
Jo calls and we walk outside to see a nice black 67 Chevy pickup.
"Nice ride."
I compliment causing Jaecee to smirk with pride.
"She's purdy."
  Jaecee states hopping into the drivers seat while Jo and I sit in the back since there is a little girl in the front seat.
"Hi.."
She says in an innocent voice as she looks up at me with her bright eyes.
Awe! She's adorable!
She has the same color eyes as Jaecee except her eyes are a bit more green and her light blond hair is in tiny natural curls.
It's a little Jaecee!
"Hello sweetheart, what's your name?"
I ask in a motherly voice and she smiles.
"Avery."
"That's a pretty name, my name is Raya and this is Jo."
"Hi!"
Avery says with a small wave as Jaecee pulls into the daycare.
Avery glances towards the daycare and her eyes widen in surprise when she sees James running up to the pickup, having seen me through the window.
"H-hi Avery."
James smiles causing Avery to grin.
"Hi James!"
The two kids talk as Jaecee begins driving down the road.
They seem to be getting along rather well...
Soon Jaecee pulls into the parkinglot of K's Salon.
Looks like we're here.
This must've been the hair place that Jo had mentioned.
"Let's go!"
Avery says excitedly and James frowns looking at the store.
"A hair salon?"
He mumbles, but a smile pulls at his lips when Avery grabs his hand.
Inside K's salon is cream painted walls, marble tiles and large windows covered by white curtains.
James and Avery instantly make their way over to the little kids area near the corner.
  "Let's go color!"
Avery suggests seeing the crayons and James agrees.
"They're adorable."
Jaecee and I state in unison just as a tall, skinny girl walks up with dark blond hair and a lot of make up.
"Hello, my name is Karrie, do you girls know what you want?"
She asks causing the three of us to nod in agreement.
Of course we do.
"Good, then please take a seat and someone will be right with you."
Karrie states as she leads us to our seats in separate stations.

....

"Finished!"
The hair stylist exclaims as she turns the chair around to where I can see my reflection in the mirror.
Wow...
My dark brown hair falls over my shoulders in light curls. However, my brown hair is now streaked with crimson red streaks.
I glance over at Jaecee to see her hair is now layered, falling just passed her shoulders. Her light blonde hair now has deep purple tips that seem to make her light green eyes stand out.
My gaze then shifts to Jo to see that she had gotten her crimson red hair dyed a raven black on the ends.
"Wow."
We all say simultaneously and smile as we compliment each other's hair styles and colors.
We quickly pay before leaving and head over to Jaecee's house since she lives only a few blocks away from the theater.

... .... ...

"Hey I brought everyone some clothes that I think will fit."
Jaecee says grabbing a purple duffle bag and I raise an eyebrow in confusion.
"Why?"
Why does she want us to dress up?
"So, that we look nice of course."
She answers causing my eyes to narrow in suspicion.
Yeah, right!
  I think it has something to do with the fact that Tyson will be there.
"Here you go."
Jaecee states as she hands both Jo and I a small bag of clothes.
"Now go get dressed!"
Jaecee states as she pushes both Jo and I towards different rooms to
clothes and we go into separate rooms to change.
Alright! Alright!
I quickly change into the clothes that Jaecee had given me before lifting my gaze to my reflection in the mirror.
I am currently wearing a pair of black leggings, black ankle boots and finally a light blue shirt that falls down to my thighs with a gray and black wolf printed on the front.
"What do you think?"
I ask stepping back out into the hallway to see that Jo and Jaecee had already gotten dressed.
Jo is wearing a pair of black leggings, dressy leather boots and finally a red shirt similar to mine with a white and black leopard.
Jaecee is wearing leggings, cute ankle boots and lastly a purple shirt with a black horse with green eyes printed on the front.
"Gotta say we look good."
  Jo states causing me to smile.
  I agree!