Kidnapped

"Raya, we're here." I open my eyes to see we've arrived at the hotel.
"Go away." I mutter shoving Luke away and I hear Justin laugh.
"Raya, Blake called." Luke whispers and I sit up wide awake.
"What'd he say?" I ask holding back a yawn.
"Let's go for a drive, okay?" Luke asks and I nod in agreement.
I notice James and Avery are also asleep in the back.
James is snoring with a little bit of drool while Avery has her hair covering her face.
Luke hops into the drivers seat.
"Where y'all goin?" Jo asks.
"We'll be right back, just going to the gas station to get the kids a drink." Luke answers before pulling out of the parking lot and driving down some side roads.
"What'd Blake say?" I ask.
"He found a member of Blood Arrows gang."
"And?!"
"And supposedly they've found a way to track you, I'm not sure if the guy was lying and trying to scare us or not...but either way it's not safe."
"What do you expect me to do? Keep running?"
"No, come back." Luke says glancing over at me as he continues to drive.
"It's safe there." He continues.
"Is this Luke talking or the Red Lion?" I ask crossing my arms.
"Both."
"Sis?" I glance back to see James looking at me with tired eyes.
"Yeah?"
"Where are we?" He mumbles rubbing his eyes.
"We're gonna go to the gas station to get you and Avery a snack before heading back."
He nods his head before looking down at Avery with a confused face.
"Why am I a pillow?" He asks since Avery has her head resting on his shoulder.
Luke and I chuckle before I sigh.
"Hey James?"
"Yeah?"
"How would you honestly feel if we went back home to see dad? Just for a couple of weeks?" I ask just as my phone starts ringing.
"Hello?" I answer and I hear shouting and banging on the other end of the line.
"Hello?"
"Raya!" Saiylor's voice shouts and I jump startled.
"What's wrong?"
"Don't come back to the hotel!"
"What? Why?" I ask getting nervous.
"Just don't! There are-"
Her voice is cut off by unknown sounds on the other end.
"There are what?!" I ask yelling into my phone, but there's no response.
"Saiylor?!"
I shout, but the line goes dead. I turn to Luke.
"Drive back to the hotel, now!"
He starts speeding back while I try calling the others, but no one picks up.
"What happened?" James asks as I tap my foot impatiently as we speed down the road going way over the speed limit.
"I don't know." I mutter as I see the hotel and Luke parks in a handicap spot not caring as we jump out of the car.
"You both stay here." I order James and Avery before running towards the doors with Luke right beside me.
I run through the lobby and down the hall towards the girls room while Luke heads towards the boys.
I shove the door open and gasp.
"Oh no." I whisper taking in the sight.
The room looks ransacked, everything is knocked over and broken.
The tv screene is cracked, the glass window is shattered, the bed sheets are torn and random objects litter the floor.
"LUKE!" I shout tears blurring my vision. What happened to my friends?!
Luke runs in behind me holding a crumpled note.
"W-where are they?" I ask my shoulders shaking.
Luke holds out the note for me to read.

SilverEyes.
BloodArrow wants to see you again. If you want your friends back, you know where to go.

"This is all my fault." I mumble under my breath.
"Raya?"
"What?" I ask trying to figure out what to do.
"What's your plan?"
"I...I'm gonna need help." I answer truthfully and he nods in understanding.
"I'll call Monroe and ask if she can watch James and Avery." He says pulling out his phone.
"And then?" I ask feeling sick to my stomach.
"And then we go home and come up with a rescue plan." Luke states as if this is all gonna turn out like the end of a disney movie.

"Hey Blondie."
"Hey Luke."  Monroe's voice echoes through the phone.
  "Can I ask you for a favor?"
"Always."
"Um...well first what hotel are you staying at?" Luke asks nervously as we walk out to the car.
"I'm not staying at hotel. I live a few hours away so we just made the drive. We're still in Dallas for the time being. Do we need to get a hotel?
"No, can you send me the address and I'll explain when I get there?" Luke asks as we hop into the car buckling our seatbelts.
"4309 south north drive, Waco Texas. Is everything okay?"
"Um....Raya and I need some help. However I don't feel comfortable speaking of this over the phone.
I promise I'll explain when I get there okay Blondie?"
"Uh okay. Well if your still in Dallas we can meet you at y'all's hotel. Like I said, we're still in Dallas"

My eyes widen in a panic.
"Dont go to the hotel!"
Luke glances back over at me as he drives before answering Monroe.

"No, we'll meet you at your place."
Luke then turns to me and whispers under his breath.
"Hush Raya we don't want Blondie asking questions and getting nervous, especially over the phone."

I nod my head in understanding and tap my foot impatiently.

"Uh okay...I'll see you there. Do we need to drop the twins off at Lauren's?"

I don't know a Lauren...

"Um....well Raya and I have to go on a long road trip so we were gonna ask if Avery and James could hang with the twins." Luke says and I scowl.
"That is not how you ask for a favor Luke. Once this is all over I am going to send you to a manner school."

"Of course they can. I'll tell Joey and Callie that they're on baby duty again.       Logan will probably stick back with them as well."
Monroe answers and I sigh glad that at least the kids will be safe.
However there are a lot of names coming up that I don't know, but if Monroe trusts them then I do too.

"Thanks Monroe we definitely owe you."

"I better get one h*ll of an explanation."

"You will." Luke nods.
"Yeah and it'll involve unicorns and clowns." I mutter under my breath as I stare out the window watching as we speed past everything.

"We'll see you in a bit Monroe, bye."

"Alrighty then, bye."

Luke hangs up the phone and glances over at me.
"Sooo......got a cover up story?" Luke asks and I glare.
"No, you're the one that's supposed to come up with the stories!"
"I know, but Monroe can usually catch me if I'm lying." Luke whines.
"Luke?"
"Yeah?"
"She could see through my lies too if I told one! ....actually I think she could see through anyone's lie. Do you think she's a vampire?" I ask tilting my head in confusion.
Man I must be really tired.
"How'd you go from lies to vampire?" He asks glancing over at me with a raised eyebrow.
"You know, vampires can hear peoples heart beats so when they lie their hearts beat faster."
".....Raya?"
"Hmm?"
"You being worried and tired is not a good mix, you act like a confused nine year old."
"And you act like a-like a.....like a princess!"
"That's the best you've got?" He asks and I scowl.
"You're a mean cake eater!"
"Cake eater?"
"....Yeah...."
"Please close your eyes and count to 47."
I turn and glare at him.
"Uh sis? I think you should listen to him, you're kinda making me nervous." James says from the seat behind and I frown leaning back and closing my eyes.
Just a small nap and then I'll start planning out the rescue mission. Everything will be fine. I won't be any help to my friends acting like a tired child. I also can't do anything stuck in this dang car.
Ugh this is horrible not being able to do anything! Its like watching a horror movie and the main character is acting like an idiot so you yell and throw popcorn at the screen. Its like 'DONT OPEN THE CLOSET! LISTEN TO ME! Oh no....she/he is an idiot......and now they're dead.'
"Raya, stop thinking and go to sleep."
Luke says and I mutter a sarcastic response.....well actually it might've been a really stupid response.
Man I'm going crazy.
Help me.
1...2....3.....4......