Final Fight.

"Silver Eyes."
Blood Arrow growls looking annoyed as his gaze meets mine.
Guess Wyatt wasn't lying.
The room is mostly bare with four guards standing beside Blood Arrow with their weapons raised.
"Blood Arrow."
"What did you do Wyatt?"
Blood Arrow asks turning to meet Wyatt's gaze with a glare.
"You are no longer fit to rule over the Blood Gang. It's time someone else stepped up to take your place."
Blood Arrow's eyes narrow in anger at Wyatt's words as he clenches his jaw.
"And you think you can overthrow me?"
"Not alone, but it looks like I've got some help."
Wyatt smirks and I smile in agreement.
"Looks like it."
I murmur before glancing over at the four gaurds to see an uncertain expression on their face. They're not sure who to follow.
Blood Arrow or Wyatt.
"Let me make the choice easy on you."
I start off showing my gun.
"I'm not leaving here until I'm either dead or he is. Now you're either with me or against me or I will give you the option to leave this place and never look back. The choice is yours, choose wisely."
They look at each other hesitantly before nodding in understanding.
Three out of the four leave.
"Cowards!"
Blood Arrow yells in anger.
"The only coward here is you."
I growl out through clenched teeth.
"You sure you don't want to leave?"
Wyatt asks the last guard remaining.
"I'm sure."
He says before turning and aiming the barrel of his gun at Blood Arrow.
Blood Arrow's face falls in confusion and anger.
Looks like he didn't expect that.
"Down on the ground with your hands in the air."
He orders.
Blood Arrow hesitates before grabbing the gun and swinging it back to hit the guard in the face.
Ouch!
The guard collapses to the floor knocked out.
Man, he's gonna feel that when he wakes up.
I take aim at Blood Arrow's torso right where his heart is....if he has one that is.
"No, this is between me and him."
Wyatt says pushing the barrel of my gun down.
"After what he's done? This is between us too."
He's made my life miserable!
"You're right about that."
Blood Arrow laughs pulling out a gun of his own and taking aim at me.
"Now which one should I kill first? Silver Eyes or Blood Fist?"
Wyatt pulls out a gun taking aim like I am as Blood Arrow's eyes shift between us.
"You'll die either way."
Wyatt says in a matter of fact tone of voice.
He's right.
No matter which one of us Blood Arrow shoots he still won't have time to shoot both of us before we pull the trigger of our own guns. So, why don't we just make this simple and shoot him first?
My finger moves towards the trigger, but my hand wavers. I've never actually shot to kill before. Luke always tries to warn me that one day that'll be my mistake. Is that day today? Can I actually shoot to kill? My eyes flick to his leg. Can I just disable him long enough to take him to prison or let someone else finish the job?
"Wyatt?"
I ask wanting someone else's opinion. This isn't a choice I want to make. I don't want his blood on my hands or anyones for that matter.
"I'll handle this. You just go ahead and get your team out safely."
Wyatt says causing me to frown.
"No, I don't trust him and I'm still not totally sure if I trust you or not."
"Ouch, my feelings are hurt Silver Eyes."
I roll my eyes while readying my gun. Blood Arrow growls under his breath in annoyance as he pulls out a gun of his own.
"Stay back or I'll shoot."
He warns.
I take another step forward causing him to pull the trigger. Without a moments hesitation Wyatt tackles Blood Arrow to the ground.
The two swing fists trying to get the others gun away. I take aim, but frown in annoyance when I can't get a clear shot. The two yell at each other, but I ignore their words hoping they'll stop moving so much. They'll have to stop fighting sooner or later, right? Their bickering is beginning to get annoying.
Eventually I see an opening and quickly pull the trigger causing blood to pour from Blood Arrow's leg as the bullet slices through his skin.
Wyatt looks over his shoulder at me in annoyance and disbelief.
"Are you serious?"
"What?"
I ask confused.
"You could've shot me!"
"But I didn't."
I state causing him to narrow his eyes.
"That was less three inches away from me!"
"So?"
"So! You....just....put the gun away."
He mutters and I roll my eyes.
What a baby.
I aim the gun away from the two boys when I hear the sound of footsteps approaching.
I turn taking aim at the two silhouettes. One is a boy as tall as a skyscraper while the other is a girl much shorter with a sniper rifle at her side.
"Raya?"
A familiar voice asks causing me to lower the gun.
"Monroe? Asher?"
I ask confused as they step into the light.
"What are you two doing here?"
I ask worriedly.
They shouldn't be down here.
Both of them are covered in cuts and bruises, but nothing that wouldn't heal over night.
"We came looking for you."
Monroe answers meeting my gaze.
"The Red Lion called, he said he's waiting and if we don't hurry up he's going to turn the car around."
He wouldn't. Actually....he would, but he'd know I'd be annoyed with him going against my orders. He'd be putting the others in danger.
"Asher, look out!"
Monroe takles Asher to the ground just as a gunshot rings out hurting my ears.
I turn looking over my shoulder in surprise to see Wyatt knock the gun out of Blood Arrow's hand before shooting him in the chest where his heart is.
Blood Arrow's Dead.
"Monroe!"
I look over at the sound of Asher's frightened voice.
My eyes land on Monroe's side where blood is pouring from her wound.
No!
"Monroe, hey! Monroe, wake up!"
I order rushing over and putting pressure on the wound.
No, no, no, no.
"Monroe, you promised remember? You promised you wouldn't get hurt if I brought you with me."
I murmur under my breath as her breathing becomes more shallow.
Her face begins to pale as her eyes dim from the loss of blood. Her skin is cool to the touch lacking its usual warmth.
This can't be happening!