Epilogue.

...Fifteen Years Later...

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!"
Renesme's excited voice wakes me from my slumber. I blink my eyes open only to be met with her bright blue eyes that look at me in excitement.
She has dark curly hair that hangs past her shoulders and fair skin with a dust of freckles across her face. Her eyes are a beautiful glacier blue that sparkle in the light.
"Morning sweetheart."
I murmur brushing her curls back behind her ear causing my wedding ring to sparkle in the light.
"Come on! You and daddy have to wake up! They're here!"
She exclaims in excitement and I groan falling back into the bed.
"But I'm so tired."
I whine pulling the covers up to hide my smile.
"Mommy! It's my birthday today!"
She exclaims climbing up and onto the bed before squeezing in between Justin and I.
"It is?"
I ask in fake surprise as I peek my head out from beneath the covers and she nods excitedly.
"Yep! I'm five now!"
"Well, goodness! Happy birthday sweetheart!"
I smile giving her a bear hug.
"You should probably tell Dad."
I state with a small smirk as her eyes light up.
"Dad! Wake up!"
She says exclaims jumping up and on top of him before shaking his shoulder.
"Good morning, princess."
He yawns rolling over to face Renesme and I. He smiles when he meets my gaze before leaning over to place a soft kiss against my lips before pulling away.
"Come on! Uncle Luke told me to come and get Loverboy out of bed."
Renesme says with a cheerful smile and Justin frowns.
"Of course he did."
He grumbles as he gets to his feet, I smile as I do the same.
"Go on and tell them we'll be right down."
I state giving Renesme a hug and kiss before she runs downstairs to tell them.
"You know, I figured that now Luke is also currently in love he would stop with the whole calling me Loverboy thing."
Justin remarks in annoyance and I laugh.
"I'm sorry."
I apologize as I throw on a black tanktop, a dark blue jacket and jeans.
I begin brushing the tangles from my hair when I feel Justin's arms wrap around me.
"It's not your fault....actually...it is."
He murmurs and I raise an eyebrow as I meet his gaze in the mirror.
"Oh, really? How so?"
I ask taking in his bedhead hair that hangs in his eyes and the black shirt that hugs at his figure along with the blue jeans that fit rather well.
"Well, if it wasn't for you making me fall in love with you, then I wouldn't be dealing with the nickname 'Loverboy' every time I see your friend."
He remarks placing a soft kiss at the base of my neck.
"Well then in that case I am not sorry."
I smirk as his eyes light up in amusement. He turns me around to face him and I look up into his light blue eyes. He smirks as he leans forwards to place a kiss on my lips.
However, a loud banging on the door interrupts us.
"You guys better not be making out in there!"
Luke warns and I watch as Justin scowls before glaring at the door as if wishing he had laser vision to end Luke right then and there.
"Hey, you're the one who told us to get a room. We got one and you're still interrupting us."
Justin grumbles walking towards the bedroom door as he swings it open.
"It's Renesme's birthday, let's go slow pokes!"
Luke orders spinning on his heel as he heads back downstairs. He's probably already missing his girlfriend Violet Angelo.
I follow Justin down into the living room and smile when I see the whole family here for Renesme's birthday.
Dad holds young Renesme in his arms as he tells her about all the adventures he's had. Along with a few about Luke and I getting ourselves into more trouble then we should've.
Luke sits on the couch with Violet  cuddled against him. Her long, dark black hair hangs past her shoulders and her dark sapphire eyes lighten up when Luke's around. She has sunkissed skin and a rather slim build. She wears jeans, a purple tank top and a jean jacket. She has an intricate tattoo of a lion on her wrist and also one on her back shoulder blade. Both were beautiful.
Nathan and Joanna both are sitting on the love seat with Nathan playing with Jo's hair as always. The two of them both wear a wedding ring on their left hand. They had gotten married only a year after Justin and I had. Joanna is now expecting a baby boy.
Tyson and Jaecee are only now engaged and are still planning out the details, but it won't be long before they're happily married as well. And not long after they will most definitely be having kids of their own.
James and Avery are currently eating pizza in the kitchen and yes, the two are finally dating.
Justin's parents, Rebecca and Mason are sitting at the table as they watch their granddaughter run around the room in happiness.
Asher and Monroe are sitting on the plush carpet with their two beautiful children Holden and Xavier along with Asher's younger siblings Ella and Mikey who have grown into kind and caring teenagers, but do have their stubborn side. I'd be blaming Monroe.
Holden is Renesme's best friend, the two of them act more like sisters though. Renesme and Xavier get along great. If I didn't know any better I would think that the two have a little crush on the each other.
I smile as I look around at all the happy faces. I'm glad to have each and everyone of them in my life.
"Really? Mommy saved daddy's life?!"
Renesme gasps causing me to look over at her in surprise and I feel Justin's arm wrap around my waist.
"That's right!"
Dad answers with a smile, pleased with the delighted surprise on Renesme's face.
"Why couldn't he have told her it was I who saved you?"
Justin asks in embarrassment and I laugh before giving him a smile.
"Well, I wasn't the damsel in distress."
I wink playfully and he kisses my cheek. Renesme then turns to me with wide eyes.
"How'd you save dad?"
Renesme asks in curiosity and I smile.
"Well sweatheart, it all started with a strawberry smoothie..."