Rescue Gone Wrong.

"So Team A will go through the East entrance while Team B goes through the West."
I answer pointing to the map of the compound.
"We stay quiet until we can find the six. We'll use stealth to our advantage. I will radio you if any plans change."
I murmur looking up to meet everyone's gaze as I continue.
"Once you find them you get them out safely and drive back to base. Any questions?"
I ask causing them to remain silent.
"Then lets go."
I follow them out into the darkness inhaling the chilly air as it freezes my lungs.
Blood Arrow's compound looms in the darkness. Its brick walls decorated with large windows boarded up with decaying wood.
"Be careful."
I whisper looking over at Asher and Monroe.
"We will, stay safe."
I nod as they turn walking off with the other group.
"You okay?"
Luke asks holding his rifle over his chest.
"Yeah."
I nod even though my gut is twisting in both fear and worry.
I follow our group of ten towards the back where a staircase leads down into the darkness.
A musty scent fills my nose as we begin making our way down.
The stairs end revealing a large glass door.
"I don't see anyone."
I murmur looking at the empty hallway.
"Then no one should be able to hear this."
Luke mumbles before using his elbow to break the glass and reaches in to unlock the door.
"Ladies first."
He bows gesturing for me to walk on ahead.
I walk down the hall my combat boots quiet on the damp cement.
This is weird.
Where are all of Blood Arrow's guards?
I narrow my eyes as I walk up some stairs keeping my pistol ready.
"You guys go that way, radio if you see the six."
I murmur referring to my friends and they nod walking off down the hallway.
"I still think 'the six' sounds over dramatic."
Luke remarks making me roll my eyes.
"Easier then naming them off name by name to the members."
I answer letting my eyes adjust to the darkness of the unlit corridors.
"Have you noticed?"
Luke asks referring to the lack of people and I nod.
"Yeah, there should be guards everywhere-patrol even."
I answer as we walk getting closer to the center of the compound still no sign of anyone.
My eyes widen when I hear footsteps approaching and I hold up a hand to signal for Luke to stay quiet.
I raise my gun just as two people walk out from around the corner.
"Monroe? Asher?"
I ask putting down my gun down and they both do the same.
"I think I know where they are."
Monroe murmurs and I follow her along with Asher.
"How so?"
"Our group split up into groups of two to try and cover a little extra ground. I think they're in the main room along with Blood Arrow and all of his gang."
"That would explain why there are no members on patrol."
"Exactly, I think it's a trap."
Monroe says and I nod in agreement.
"Probably, but a horrible one."
"I have a plan if your interested."
"What?"
"There's a loop around balcony over the main room. Asher and I along with our group can go up there to cover you guys while you distract Blood Arrow and his members from the main floor."
"You sure you're up for that?"
I ask and she smirks.
"You know me, I'm ready for anything."
I smile shaking my head.
Okay then.
"Will you radio the others to let them know?"
I ask glancing at Asher who nods in agreement.
I turn back to Monroe and smile.
"I'll see ya in there."
"No, I'll see you."
She says with a teasing smirk before running off with Asher.
I roll my eyes.
Still the same old Monroe.
"Plan of distraction?"
Luke asks as we walk towards the large set of wooden doors.
I smile plays on my lips as I cast him a look.
I shove the doors open letting them hit the walls with a loud bang.
"Yeah, great idea. Just walk right in."
Luke mutters under his breath from behind me, his tone sarcastic.
My eyes instantly land on Blood Arrow sitting at the front of the room on a large chair as if he's the king.
My friends Jaecee, Tyson, Johanna, Nathan, Saiylor and Justin are all tied with their hands behind their backs and rags wrapped around their mouths to keep them from speaking.
Their eyes widen in surprise when they see me, but I quickly turn my gaze back to Blood Arrow trying not to get distracted as I calm my breathing.
Don't freak out.
Don't panic.
Remain calm.
Just go with the plan.
I glare at Blood Arrow as he watches me with his dark eyes wearing an arrogant smirk across his face. A scar stretches across his face from his eyebrow down to his jaw.
"Silver Eyes."
He announces as I walk forward past his gang members until I'm only a few yards away.
"Finally you've made it. I was starting to wonder if you'd ever show up."
Pfft!
Yeah right!
I roll my eyes crossing my arms.
I use the annoyed movement to my advantage to meet Monroe's gaze who's hidden in the shadows up on the balcony with her sniper rifle ready.
Good.
"What do you want?"
I ask causing him smile.
"As I've said before, I'd like you to join me and my gang."
"That's why you decided to kidnap them? Man, you really are desperate."
I smirk as his eyes narrow in anger.
"With you on my side I'll be the strongest gang leader-."
"No, you'll be a dead man in two minutes."
I interrupt causing some of his members to shift uneasily unsure as to how this is going to play out. Others decide to step forward as if offended that I insulted their leader.
I rest a hand on my pistol sending them a glare.
"You aim one of your guns at me and I will shoot without hesitating."
I warn before turning back to Blood Arrow.
"Just let them go, this is between you and me. They have nothing to do with this."
I growl stepping forward.
"They have everything to do with this."
My eyes narrow in confusion as he stands.
"I've noticed that you have one weakness in particular that is truly saddening."
He chuckles.
"Oh, yeah? What?"
"Your love for your family and friends. I really do believe it will be your downfall."
"Or yours if you keep underestimating me."
I growl.
"But what really surprised me was how little you trust. Your friends had no idea as to what was going on, did you?"
Blood Arrow asks lifting up Jaecee's head who just glares at him in anger looking ready to attack if only she wasn't tied up.
"I had left this life a long time ago. There wasn't any reason to bring up the past."
"Really? Not probably the biggest secret in your entire life? Look where you are now."
I clench my hands into fists in anger.
I'm back here because of him.
This is his fault!
...no...it's mine.
"None of you knew that your little friend was a gang member let alone her status!"
He laughs and I glare as he continues to taunt both them and I.
"It's kind of funny actually. I asked and asked where Silver Eyes was and where she was staying, but they just looked at me in utter confusion. Like a fourth grader being told to do college algebra."
I clench my jaw in anger.
"Which makes me wonder....why keep them in the dark?"
  I ignore the question not meeting the gazes of my friends as I take a deep breath wishing he'd shut up.
I never wanted this.
"So, I'll make you a deal."
Blood Arrow says turning to smile at me.
"Or I make you one."
"Nah. You're no fun."
He disagrees making me scowl before glancing over at my friends all looking at me in confusion and worry.
I go to take a step towards them pulling out a knife to untie their hands.
"I wouldn't do that."
"And why not?"
I ask taking another step ready to ignore his words.
He grabs the collar of Jo's shirt pulling her up to her feet with a knife at her throat.
I instantly stumble back causing him to laugh.
"See? What did I tell you? Your downfall."
He smirks before gesturing for me to take a step back.
I do so causing him to release Jo pushing her back next to the others.
"As for my deal, Silver Eyes."
He says and I look up to meet his gaze.
"You join my gang and I'll let them go unharmed back to their lives, happy as could be. Without you."
"Or you release them now and I will not kill everyone of the Blood Gang starting with you."
He chuckles as if he thinks I'm joking.
"I'll only ask six times."
He warns walking over and holding a knife to Justin's throat.
No!
My eyes widen when I realize what he's going to do.
"Fine!"
I exclaim fear evident in my voice.
"Everyone leaves unharmed, I join."
I whisper.