Explanation.

I open the door of one of the private rooms to see Justin, Jaecee, Jo, Nathan, Tyson and Saiylor. The six of them look up to meet my gaze.
"Raya!"
Jaecee and Jo tackle me into a hug nearly pulling me to the floor. I stumble from their sudden weight trying to keep my balance. Unfortunately I fall anyway.
"Where have you been?"
Jaecee demands sitting down on the floor in front of me.
"I was in the medical wing checking up on a friend that was injured during the whole...fight."
I answer truthfully.
"About that..."
Tyson starts off before Nathan jumps in to finish his sentence.
"What was that even about?! We were all kidnapped at the hotel and then you show up with a whole bunch of strangers and then there was shooting and knives and-and we're all very confused."
"I..."
I bow my head as I try to collect my thoughts. How to start? Where to start?
"It's okay, Raya."
Justin reassures taking a seat beside me as the others all begin to take a seat forming a circle.
"Let me start from the beginning..."
I state before taking a deep breath and letting the words flow from my mouth. I tell them the truth. The whole truth. Everything.
I tell them how I was born into one of the strongest gangs in the world and how I was raised to become the next leader. I explain to them that the whole reason for me leaving the gang was to let my little brother James have a somewhat normal life. I told them how I met Luke and how he became part of the gang. I told them how Monroe and I had met and why I had left. I told them about Blood Arrow and how he been causing a lot of problems for the Silver Gang and many other innocent people. I amswered any questions that they had throughout the story. I told them the whole story from the moment they were kidnapped up until where we are now.
"-and that's about it."
I shrug not sure if I'm leaving anything particular out.
My gaze then falls on everyone's faces to see their looks of shock and disbelief and worry.
"So this whole time....you've been hiding probably the biggest secret in the world!"
Nathan exclaims using his hands for gestures and I let out a laugh.
"You're being a little over dramatic over there."
I state causing him to frown before looking over at Joanna.
"Am I being dramatic?"
I notice her frown hesitating before giving a nod.
"Yeah, little bit. I love you though!"
She says quickly causing him to smile before giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Well this was defiantly an interesting event."
Jaecee remarks leaning back and I smile hoping to look reassuring.
"I'm sorry."
I murmur causing all of them to look at me.
"None of this is your fault, Raya."
I frown knowing that doubt is showing in my eyes so I glance away as I change the subject.
"So, you all will be taken home tomorrow morning. Luke will be accompanying you there to make sure you all are safe."
I state causing their eyes to narrow.
"What about you?"
I hesitate not sure how to tell them that I won't be going back.
"I will be...staying here."
I murmur and notice Justin's eyes narrow, but I quickly look away.
"What?"
"Why?"
"I have business here that needs to be taken care of. There's still the matter with Wyatt to deal with and then Monroe is most likely going to need to watched over until she's fully healed and you all need to go home. Your families are probably worried sick."
"So, after you're finished here you'll come back home?"
Joanna asks and I open my mouth to tell her 'no', but the door swings open to reveal Luke.
He looks rather annoyed by his serious scowl and furrowed brows.
"I'm going to strangle her."
He warns and I raise an eyebrow amused.
"Monroe?"
"Yes, she won't stay in bed!"
He complains and I frown.
"Her stitches didn't rip, did they?"
"No, Asher is persuading her to be somewhat careful."
He answers crossing his arms and I nod. Monroe seems to somewhat listen to Asher. At least when he's serious, she does as an effort to calm him.
"That's better then it could be."
"Yeah, she'd be runnin down the hallways screaming 'get out of my way!' Like she did when they told her she'd have to get a shot."
"That was pretty funny."
I laugh at the memory and Luke nods in agreement before looking around at the others.
"So, did you explain yet?"
"Yes."
I state suddenly annoyed.
He acts as if I would absolutely never tell them. Which I honestly wish I didn't have to do, but I guess they did deserve the explanation.
"Good, anyway Mr. Silver said that dinner will be ready for you all in just a few minutes. If you're hungry that is."
"Okay, thanks. We'll meet you in our usual dining room."
I nod getting to my feet as he leaves to tell the others that there's food.
"Are y'all hungry?"
I ask and Tyson and Nathan quickly jump to their feet.
"Starving!"
"I could eat."
"Me too."
"Then let's go."
I say gesturing to the door and they all head out ready for food.
I turn to leave following the others when a warm hand grabs mine pulling me back.
I turn glancing over my shoulder to see Justin.
"Hey, you okay?"
I ask noticing the look in his eyes shining with emotion.
"Hey! You guess coming or what?!"
Tyson calls from down the hall.
"Give us a minute. We'll meet you there."
Justin answers and I turn completely around so I can face him. His eyes stay on mine, But he doesn't speak until the others are completely out of earshot and eyesight.
He then unexpectedly pulls me into a rib squishing hug.
"Justin?"
I ask slightly confused, But I hug him back anyway. I can feel his heart beat rather quickly as I inhale the scent of his cologne. The cologne is faint, But I can still smell it as it clings to his clothes. He takes a deep breath before finally speaking.
"I'm really glad you're okay."
He murmurs and I close my eyes hugging him tighter.
"I'm glad you and the others are okay too."
"It's definitely been crazy."
He chuckles under his breath.
"Yeah, I know."
I murmur in an apologetic voice.
"It's my fault you all got dragged into this mess."
I whisper and he hugs me tighter.
"None of this is your fault, Raya. Don't blame yourself."
I remain silent causing him to pull back looking into my eyes as if trying to search for an answer. I however don't know what he's looking for.
"Raya."
"Yes?"
I ask feeling his hands against my face as he lifts my head to meet my silver gray gaze.
"You can't blame yourself."
He murmurs and I frown feeling quilty.
"But it is my fault. I put you and everyone else in danger."
I whisper feeling tears spring to my eyes as guilt seems to eat away at my sanity.
"I'm so sorry."
I cry not bothering to hold back the tears any longer. Instead I just let them fall knowing my face is probably already becoming red and blotchy. Believe me when I say I am not a pretty crier. Though I guess no one really is.
I bow my head feeling ashamed of causing my friends so much trouble. I shouldn't have run. I should have stayed and taken care of Blood Arrow when he first became the leader of the Blood Gang. I should never have let my friends get dragged into this mess.
"Raya."
He whispers trying to gain my attention.
"Raya."
He says raising my head once again so I can look into his eyes. I see absolutely no blame in his eyes. There is not sign of anger or hatred towards me for what happened. Just concern, worry....and.....something else. Something I can't quiet place.
When he sees the tears and the look of guilt and regret in my eyes, He does something rather unexpected. Or cliche if you were anyone else watching the scene.
Without any warning he presses his lips against mine.