XIV

l o a d i n g . . .

loading complete!
scroll to begin.

how the hell did jeongguk end up here? he basically just agreed to have occasional hookups with his best friend, which wouldn't be too bad if his best friend was female

how the hell did jeongguk end up here? he basically just agreed to have occasional hookups with his best friend, which wouldn't be too bad if his best friend was female. or if he was gay. but neither were true.

what was he supposed to do? did he really have a problem with it?

or for some reason, did he crave more? did he want this?

it wasn't that bad when it happened. maybe he'd just let it be and see what happened afterwards.

but that was a mistake, because jeongguk had reoccurring feelings.

when he was a kid, he knew he was gay. he's known he was gay. but his mother didn't accept that, so he had to change. that's why he moved and became a player, because he had to rid himself of the "choice" he made to like men.

but it wasn't a choice. he didn't want to enjoy what happened between him and taehyung, but he did. it was just a lust thing, but a normal straight man doesn't actually want to be fucked by his best friend.

it was nothing to taehyung, simply just a way to get off. but for jeongguk, it was still proving to him that he liked men.

well, did he really? or was taehyung just a master at giving head to girls and guys?

jeongguk had so harshly trained himself to be straight, to drill into his head that he liked girls.

so to figure himself out, jeongguk got pissed-out drunk and made a phone call.

"hey, jimin. can you come over? i need your help. wh- no, i don't need help with math homework. i wanna have sex. no, just a fuck, jimin. but only if you promise not to tell anybody."

ya know, every time you do something it makes it easier to do it the next time. that's why i should've known my best friend was a habitual lier because f how easy it was for her to lie to me once