XXII

l o a d i n g . . .

loading complete!
scroll to begin.

loading complete!scroll to begin

jeongguk hated how he felt.

his heart was burning, and he didn't know why. he had only known taehyung for a few months, and even though they were best friends, he didn't think it would hurt this bad to be told taehyung didn't love him.

especially after practically forcing himself and pretending for weeks, he still couldn't love him.

what hurt worse was that taehyung pretended it didn't happen. he pretended that he didn't even know jeongguk.

everything seemed empty, and no matter how badly taehyung hurt him, he still missed him. and he hated seeing taehyung move on to other girls so fast.

it almost made jeongguk laugh. taehyung seemed to be really into him. for fucks sake, he was begging for jeongguk to fuck him and he was always initiating everything. he started everything each time.

so he was to blame.

of course jeongguk would love to waste time having complex emotions and be heartbroken over jeongguk and wish he still had him in his arms, but he forced himself to be shallow. he forced himself to just miss him but move on and fuck other girls to distract himself. he wouldn't let it cause that much emotional damage because he had better things to do.