XI

loading . . .

loading complete!
scroll to begin.

taehyung was laying on the couch, scrolling through various things

taehyung was laying on the couch, scrolling through various things. jeongguk was sorting through his school bag to throw away all the missing assignments he never turned in, since it was way past their due date.

"you gonna tell me who gave you those hickeys now?" taehyung asked, but didn't look at his younger friend. jeongguk chuckled.

"you did," he answered, and taehyung finally looked at him.

"huh?" he asked.

"the other night, at the party. we were both fucked up and you kissed me and then we just ended up making out and you did that," he pointed to his neck. taehyung stared at him for a second.

"damn, really?" he asked. jeongguk nodded.

"why do we always do some gay shit when we're fucked up?" taehyung asked. he continued to scroll through his phone. "i guess alcohol and weed just brings out the homosexuality in all of us," jeongguk shrugged.

"isn't the rumor that alcohol brings out the real you?" taehyung asked him, and jeongguk giggled.  "so you're calling us both gay?" he asked.

"well a bet is a bet and momma ain't raise no bitch," taehyung replied.

"how often do you do gay stuff on a bet?" jeongguk asked.

"never, i'm kidding," taehyung snorted. the younger rolled his eyes.

"sure you are," jeongguk jokes.

"shut up," taehyung argued. he paused for a second.

what did jeongguk normally say when somebody told him to shut up jokingly?

"make me," he replied quietly. he was stood next to the couch, close to taehyung as he sorted through his bag.

what did taehyung normally do when somebody told him that?

he stood up, grabbing jeongguk by the collar of his shirt, balling his fist into it. what he was doing was based off pure instinct.

he pulled jeongguk over to him and pushed him against the couch, his hand that was curled in his shirt pressed against his chest. he straddled him, and jeongguk looked up at him.

"what are you-"

"i'm making you shut up," taehyung whispered, and then he held onto both sides of jeongguks face and leaned forward, pressing his lips against the youngers.

why was it normally taehyung who made the first move?

jeongguk didn't object.

he kissed back, opening his mouth more to make the kiss more passionate.

jeongguks hands were on taehyungs waist, slowly sliding under his shirt. taehyung shuffled closer, craning his neck and letting one of his hands move to the front of jeongguks throat, lightly pressing against it.

he felt jeongguk let out a low hum, and smiled into the kiss.

"taehyung," jeongguk whispered, his lips still touching taehyungs.

"what?" the older asked, he moved his lips from jeongguks lips to his neck.

"what is happening?" was all jeongguk could ask. it was the only question he had.

what was going on? were they into each other? we're they just being reckless and getting carried away? were they just best friends that got sexual occasionally?

"i dunno, gguk," he whispered. he kissed jeongguks neck down to his collarbones.

"like, what the hell are we even doing?" jeongguk suddenly pushed at taehyungs shoulders.

"let's just.. i dunno. we happen to be around each other when we need.. relief, and i guess it hasn't been that bad so far, so.."

"what are you saying?" jeongguk asked.

"let's just.. have fun together after we say no homo and then forget about it the next day. it's just a lust thing, gguk. i'm straight and i'm comfortable with that, so it's no big deal to me if it's no big deal to you," taehyung shrugged.

"i-it's not, i'm straight," jeongguk agreed.

"then we've got that figured out," taehyung said, climbing off of jeongguk.

"okay but how far are we gonna do with this? isn't it like a friends with benefits sort of thing?" jeongguk asked. taehyung sat next to him.

"yeah, i guess. and i dunno. as far as you're comfortable with," he answered. jeongguk sighed.

"okay then," he mumbled.

if he was straight then why did he actually consider letting taehyung fuck him if it came down to it?

we can all be outlived by a turtle