IX

loading . . .

loading complete!
scroll to begin.

so taehyung and jeongguk sat in front of wooseoks television, competing in a fresh game of mario kart

so taehyung and jeongguk sat in front of wooseoks television, competing in a fresh game of mario kart. jeongguk was currently winning.

"fuck you, gguk! slow down, bitch!" taehyung cursed.

they would barely hear their game or each other, considering the music of the party was incredibly loud. taehyung was finding it difficult to smoke weed and play mario kart at the same time, but he was considerably high. jeongguk was tipsy (as expected.)

jimin was going to pick them up later and the three would spend the night at taehyungs house.

"fuck you, pussy!" the two were currently competing for first place, and the game was close to being over.

"you suck!" jeongguk yelled back, and he was nearly out of his seat, his face focused on the screen.

"fuck!" taehyung practically screeched, jumping out of his seat to stand directly in front of his television.

"i'm gonna fucking beat you," jeongguk said proudly, as he continued to stay in the lead.

and then at the last second taehyung passed him, and as he screeched in victory jeongguk fell to his knees, letting out a load "fuck!"

then he stood back up, and he was completely shocked when he felt a pair of lips against his own.

jeongguk just assumed taehyung kissed him from the adrenaline and excitement of winning a game of fucking mario kart.

the two both pulled back, shock and confusion evident on their faces.

but when jeongguk leaned in again, pushing taehyung against the bed slowly crawling over him, the older complied. he let their lips connect again, moving against each other in sync.

"no homo," the two whispered to each other quietly.

taehyung brought one of his knees up between jeongguks legs, accidentally nudging what taehyung assumed was his crotch, because the younger let out a grunt.

the fact that taehyung was currently kissing jeongguk, a man, went through his head several times. but he didn't see a reason to panic.

for one, he was perfectly comfortable with his sexuality so kissing a man wouldn't challenge that, nor his masculinity. secondly, it wasn't that bad either. jeongguk happened to be a superb kisser. maybe he'd put a stop to this if jeongguk wasn't good at this or if he had bad breath, but neither happened to be true.

but out of instinct, taehyung reached his hands up to cup jeongguks chest, because normally when he did this there was tits there, but there wasn't. it wasn't a bad flat chest, though.

"you're so flat," taehyung giggled against jeongguks lips, and the younger shook his head. "cause i'm a fucking man. my ass isn't flat though," he argued. but he kissed taehyung again, pushing his tongue past the olders lips.

taehyung took it to his own ability to let his hands travel down jeongguks body, eventually to his lower back. the younger was basically straddling him, his hand wrapped around the front of his throat (which he had only just noticed.)

was that how jeongguk treated his girls? was he into choking?

since they were both pretty dominant, the two were at a constant battle, despite not wanting to admit it or letting that fact stay in their subconscious.

whilst jeongguk had his hand cupping taehyungs throat, the older's veiny hands travelled lower, only to squeeze jeongguks ass.

the younger let out a little hum of pleasant surprise. and then, as if they were simply just saying "fuck you" to their morals, taehyung turned his face a bit to place a chaste kiss on the corner of jeongguks lips, and then letting his mouth travel to jeongguks neck.

he expected jeongguk to smell musty of the gross cologne men liked to buy, but he actually smelled pretty good, excusing the stale stench of alcohol and weed.

taehyung gently pushed jeongguk off of him and to the side, falling in with his actions. he had jeongguk pushed against the mattress as he lay sideways, jeongguk flat next to him. one of his arms was partially under jeongguks head and his fingers entangled in his hair, the other snaking under him to grab his ass again.

jeongguks hands were to his sides, and he started to squirm a bit as taehyung began to suck on his neck lightly, letting his tongue roll over the spot he focused on whilst he momentarily stopped sucking. he alternated between sucking, licking, kissing, and biting lightly to leave the perfect hickey.

then he moved to make another below jeongguks ear, his breath fanning against the shell of it. that had jeongguk letting out a shallow breath as he tried to move his body closer to taehyungs.

"tae," he breathed out quietly, and the older let out a hum in response as his hand travelled to the small of jeongguks back, pulling him closer.

"relax, gguk. stop moving," taehyung whispered. he continued what he was doing, at a total of three hickeys. jeongguk just moaned quietly, but they were muffled by his pursed lips.

"there you go, gguk," taehyung murmured as jeongguk lay flat against the bed again, using the hand that was previously on his back to press lightly on his lower pelvic region. he knew that would stimulate a bit more arousal.

"hmph- tae," jeongguk whispered, his view getting foggy. he felt his bladder pulsing more uncomfortably.

"i know, gguk. it's okay, you're doing good," taehyung placed light kisses down jeongguks neck.

"n-no, tae, i gotta piss," his hand flew to taehyungs shoulder, feeling the urge to release his urine stronger than ever.

taehyung pulled off of him. "you almost made me piss myself," jeongguk referenced to the hand that was previously pressed into his bladder.

"go piss," taehyung pointed to wooseoks bathroom.

jeongguk made his way to the bathroom, and as he pissed, he wiped away the access saliva taehyung left on his neck.

he sighed. he was going to be in deep shit if he kept drinking like this every night.

when he returned to taehyung, he wasn't that surprised to find him asleep.

taekook r dumb and drunk lol