XXI

l o a d i n g . . .

loading complete!
scroll to begin.

jeongguk didn't expect much would happen when he was away from taehyung, but he was wrong

jeongguk didn't expect much would happen when he was away from taehyung, but he was wrong. when he got to school, there was some girl seated in taehyungs lap, her arms over taehyungs shoulders. she seemed to be having the time of her life.

jeongguk ignored it. of course he wasn't hurt by the sight of the guy he was basically in love with getting comfortable with somebody else.

it wasn't until the two were partners for cardio workouts where he would actually speak to him. the class was nearly over, and they were the only two left in the locker room.

"what was that, tae? first you were saying shit about you owning me and then some bitch is in your lap?" jeongguk asked, tossing his shirt over his shoulder.

taehyung glanced at him, laughing briefly.

"i'm sorry, gguk. i tried pretending and forcing myself, for your sake. but i'm straight. nothing's changing," he shrugged.

jeongguk blinked at him.

"you're telling me all that shit you said to me and all the shit we did was just you pretending?my cock in your mouth was you pretending?" jeongguk spit.

"hey, buddy. i'm always open for testing the waters. but i'm straight. i tried liking you, i really did. dick just isnt my forte," he said, closing his locker.

"fuck you, man," jeongguk just laughed to himself, putting his shirt back on. he left taehyung alone in the lockerrooms.

taehyung leaned back against the locker, sighing. he was surprised jeongguk couldn't see right through him.

my culture is flirting with people for fun and getting scared when they actually fall for me