afterwards.

"i'm so surprised your mom didn't give a shit."

taehyung was coming his fingers through jeongguks hair, who had his head situated in taehyungs lap.

"she said she wanted me to be happy and she didn't care what it was as long as i wasn't hurting myself," he shrugged and taehyung hummed.

"so i make you happy?" taehyung asked him, and jeongguk laughed.

"of course. i've gotten past the fact that youre an asshole," jeongguk shrugged. taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"i'm not an asshole," he pouted.

"you abandoned me and embarrassed me to keep your repu-"

"yes, yes i get it and i suffered the consequences," taehyung stopped him by covering his mouth with his hand.

he felt jeongguk giggle against his hand, and then he felt him lick it. he drew his hand back and groaned.

"god damn it," he complained, wiping the youngers spit back on himself.

"you nasty fuck!" jeongguk exclaimed, sitting up and grabbing taehyungs hand, proceeding to press them against his own chest to prevent any further movement.

taehyung just laughed at him, letting the younger contain him.

jeongguk straddled him, releasing his arms. taehyungs hands found his hips.

"you like to nasty fuck," taehyung taunted him, and jeongguk smirked.

the times they'd fucked flashed before his eyes, and he bit his lip. he wasn't wrong, truth be told.

taehyung noticed how he suddenly got quiet.

"mm, did that get you thinkin'?" he asked his lover teasingly, leaning forward. his hands slid under jeongguks shirt and up his sides.

"no," jeongguk answered playfully, his eyes never leaving taehyungs. taehyungs gaze was sharp, suddenly turning dark.

jeongguk realized taehyungs pupils got bigger every time he looked him in the eye, and he loved it.

taehyung simply smiled at him, wrapping his arms around his lower half and pulling him closer.

jeongguk laughed, wrapping his arms around taehyungs shoulders.

"i love you," taehyung whispers, pressing his face sideways against jeongguks chest. he closed his eyes.

jeongguk and taehyung had similar scents now. and taehyung didn't want it any other way. he felt like jeongguk was a part of him now.

"i love you too," jeongguk kissed the top of taehyungs head.

"no like i love you," taehyung suddenly pulled back, and jeongguk shook his head.

"don't you dare start this shit you fucking spoon. you're ridiculous," jeongguk scolded him, and taehyung smiked at him.

"you still like me though," taehyung pointed out, licking his lips.

"yeah, i do," jeongguk mumbled, and taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"yeah, that's right. get fucked," taehyung practically yelled in his face, and jeongguk laughed at him.

"what did i tell you about yelling get fucked in my face?" he asked taehyung, and the older bit his lip.

"right, my bad. get fucked," he whispered, and jeongguk rolled his eyes.

taehyung just averted the subject, pressing his lips against jeongguks. the younger kissed back, cupping the sides of taehyungs face, his fingers ghosting over his ears. jeongguk shuffled closer, humming into the kiss. he felt taehyung smile.

he pulled back suddenly. "and i swear to god, taehyung, if this leads to sex again don't you fucking dare whisper get fucked in my ear while you're fucking me ever again or i will break up with you."

sorry i didn't update for 3 weeks i've been busy with school lol