XV

l o a d i n g . . .

loading complete!
scroll to begin.

taehyung plopped down next to jeongguk at lunch

"i dunno what girl you had over last night, gguk, but damn you got game," taehyung commented. jeongguk choked on his water, and he noticed jimins cheeks go red

jimins voice was pretty high pitched, after all.

"y-you heard?" he asked, recovering from choking. taehyung gave him the blankest stare.

"..you were doing it in my room," taehyung pointed out, and jeongguk scratched the back of his head.

"what's this? jeongguk got more game?" wooseok joined them at the table.

"yup, our little ggukkie boy was getting it on last night. who knew this kid had a daddy kink," jeongguks eyes were wide and his cheeks were red as he drank from his water bottle, his eyes focused on the table.

"jimin got game too. who's the lucky guy?" taehyung asked as he noticed the faint hickey on the oldest's neck.

"uhh.. someone from out of town," he said. taehyung nodded. "good job, bud."

lunch was over soon, so taehyung and jeongguk headed back to class. they sat next to each other.

"does she go to our school?" taehyung whispered to him. they were currently working on a group project.

jeongguk raised an eyebrow.

"the girl? from last night?" taehyung pushed. jeongguk snorted. "you sound like you're a kid in middle school."

"yes," he answered truthfully, although that she was a he by the name of park jimin.

he didn't know he had a daddy kink either.

"who was it?" taehyung asked excitedly. jeongguk bit his lip.

"can't say," he answered.

"come on, ggukkie-"

"she made me promise," that was a lie, jeongguk made jimin promise. jimin was fine with being seen with a guy. or being with a guy in general.

"fine," taehyung pouted. "but that yoongi kid wants to meet. i dunno what he wants, but i don't think it's a fight," taehyung told him.

"when?" jeongguk asked him, leaning back in his chair. "we can leave during last period."

their conversation was interrupted by their teacher's voice. "boys, hush."

(time skip to when they meet yoongs cuz i want this chapter to be longer lol love y'all hoez)

wooseok, juhyeon, jimin, and namjoon decided to join them on their trip to min yoongis school. apparently he had a few friends with him as well in case things went south.

the school was in the next town over, but still in the district.

they all got out of the car to meet yoongi, who was the boy jeongguk got into a fight with. they all stood in two lines facing each other.

"i just needed to apologize for that fight," it was a few weeks ago so jeongguk wasn't mad about it. "i didn't mean for that to get out of hand," he went on.

jeongguk sighed. "it's fine, man," it was like jeongguk was a leader of a fucking gang. "truce?" he held his hand out.

yoongi was hesitant, but he shook his hand anyway. "truce. but we'll still beat your asses at the game thursday," he smirked. "you're on," jeongguk challenged.

"anyway, you guys down for a game at the court in town? we're looking for some practice," another boy said as he walked up to yoongi, throwing his arm around the shorter boy. jeongguk looked to taehyung, who nodded.

"sure," he shrugged.

i'm trying to decide if i wanna make this long and shit or if i'll keep the chapters short and make it a shorter story bevause I'm now realizing the plot line i chose doesn't have tjat much depth to it
also there's smut in the next chapter