XVII

l o a d i n g . . .

loading complete!
scroll to begin.

it was thursday night, and jeongguk was tired

it was thursday night, and jeongguk was tired. they had just won the basketball game, which was difficult since the other team was significantly impressive.

he stripped down to his shorts and climbed into bed, just about ready to doze off. taehyung didn't attend the game; he wanted to go to a party instead. jeongguk was surprised the older hadn't been kicked off the team, or all the teams he was on in general.

as jeongguk started to let himself fall into deep oblivion and release, he felt a warm hand snake around his waist. it woke him up a bit, but he didn't really care for it.

it was dark, but he could tell by the heavy breathing and hand that it was taehyung.

taehyungs hand caressed his side lightly, and jeongguk only stirred a bit and huffed. he just wanted to sleep.

then taehyung moved closer, one of his thighs draping over jeongguk. he felt taehyung press a light kiss to his neck just below and behind his ear. he shivered.

"jeonggukkie, i need head," he whispered, the hand that was previously on his waist traveling to rest over his bellybutton.

"and i need sleep, go get your ribs removed and suck your own dick," jeongguk argued, his voice groggy.

"please, baby," taehyung closed his eyes and began to kiss jeongguks ear lightly.

"mm- tae, quit. it tickles," jeongguk tried to shield his ear from taehyung.

taehyung only pushed jeongguks shoulder back so he had more access, his tongue making contact with the shell of his ear. jeongguk let out a shaky breath.

his hand slid to jeongguks thigh, rubbing it up and down.

"tae, please. i'm tired," jeongguk whimpered, turning his head the opposite way of taehyung.

"it won't be long," taehyung tried to reason.

jeongguk turned over so he was facing taehyung and pushed him flat against the bed, wrapping his arms around him and laying his face on his chest. one of his thighs was draped over taehyungs lap, and he shoved his face into the crook of taehyungs neck.

"sleep," he mumbled, and taehyung sighed. he might as well listen.

"night, gguk," he pulled the covers over jeongguks shoulders so he didn't get cold and let his hand rest on jeongguks bicep, realizing just how tired he was.

"night, tae," jeongguk replied, and let himself doze off.

there's 9 days till school starts and i'm getting new shoes today in like an hour :)

update 1 day till school starts