Chapter 14: Dead or Alive?

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE BUT AS SOME OF YOUR KNOW THE SPRAINED FINGER I HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE BROKEN, NOT SPRAINED.

SO FOR THEN NEXT MONTH OR SO IT WILL TAKE ME A LITTLE LONGER TO UPDATE MY STORIES FOR ALL OF YOU

THIS IS LIKE REALLY BAD LUCK FOR ME

BUT ONE THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY IS YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF ME AND MY B-DAY TODAY!

YAY HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!

SO VOTE AND COMMENT AWAY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        --------------------------------------------------Creed's POV-----------------------------------------------------

It was warm, not cold. I thought death would be cold but I'm completely warm, not the slightest bit cold at all. Slowly I started to open my eyes, at first my vision was very blurry so I could quite make out what was around me, but I could make out the figure of a person sitting by the blurry glow of a small fire.

"I would stay still if I were you" A familiar voice said as I tried to sit up, and I winced as a sharp pain struck my abdomen.

"Hidan?" I asked as my vision finally started to become clear.

"Lay down, or you will open your wound. Your lucky your not dead from it already" He said as he pushed me to lay back down.

"What happened?" I asked him as I laid back down.

"Orochimaru tried to kill you" He told me as he stood up, then walked over to the fire.

"And you saved me?" I asked.

"It is Lord Jashin's will that you live, so I do as he commands" He explained as he walked back over to me, holding a bowl of something.

"What does your god want with me?"

"You will find out in time. Here eat this, it will help" He held the bowl to my lips allowing me to drink the warm liquid that tasted like a broth of some kind.

"The third part of the Chunin Exams!" I sat up yelling as I remembered.

"Fucking bitch lay the fuck down Jashin dammit!" Hidan yelled at me as he pushed me back down.

"But the Chunin Exams!"

"They aren't for another few days, so shut up and lay down!" He yelled again.

"How long have I been out?" I asked him.

"Four hours so far, didn't think you would wake up for another three hours or more" He replied.

"What now?" I asked while looking up at him.

"You stay here until you heal, right now your in no condition to move." He told me as he stood up again and walked off. My vision once again started to fail as I blacked out, no doubt still weak from blood loss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a strong breeze and the smell of blood thick in the air, opening my eyes I found myself no longer in the forest with Hidan but somewhere I had never heard off. I was laying in the middle of a massive and very old forest, The trees grew very tall, even taller then the trees in the forest of death, this forest must be hundreds of years old.

The entire place looked like something of legend and yet the heavy scent of blood filled the air, standing up I looked around and yet saw nothing that would be the cause of such a smell. It was like the forest itself was imprinted to forever carry the scent of blood.

"You have finally awakened I see" The firm tone of a mans voice said to me.

"Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here?" I asked the voice as I looked around for its source.

"I am someone you will meet very soon and you are in a dream, as to why you are here I brought you here" The male voice answered me.

"Where are you?" I asked as I continued to look for the man.

"I am no where you will be able to find me" He explained.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked the male voice.

"To finally meet you of course, but our little meeting will be a short one. It is time for you to wake up Creed, wake up and run along back to the Leaf" The male voice told me as everything started to fade.

I once again fell into darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY I KNOW ITS A SUPER SHORT ONE BUT I HAVE A BROKEN FINGER AND IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY

MY 18TH BIRTHDAY AND ALL

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND FAN PEOPLE FAN!