Chapter 10: You want me to what?

I AM SUPER HAPPY AT HOW WELL THIS FANFIC IS DOING!

OVER 100 READS PER CHAPTER AND LOTS OF VOTES AND COMMENTS AS WELL!

IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO WRITE MORE AND MORE!

SO HERE IS CHAPTER 9!

BUT A HEADS UP, IT MIGHT TAKE LONGER FOR ME TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER CAUSE IM GOING TO TRY A WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF OUT OF ONE WORLD AND INTO THE NEXT

SO ITS 25 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      --------------------------------------------------Creed's POV------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on Gramps desk waiting for him to come into his office, it was now an hour after Dad, Onryo and I had arrived back in the Leaf village and he sent me and Onryo to see Gramps telling me that my business was with him. So here we are waiting for Gramps in his office, while Dad is off doing who knows what.

Welcome back Creed" Gramps said with a smile as he walked into his office and gave me a big hug.

"What is this business that my Dad told me about?" I got straight to the point.

"Come, I will tell you on the way" He said as he led me out of his office, Onryo following close behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes later I'm walking down a dark hall way by myself, after Gramps telling me why Dad had sent me to him. This was going to be a lot of fun, to keep myself on the mysterious side I told Onryo to wait outside once we got to the entrance, pushing open the double doors I walked out into the large room where Gramps and a lot of other people had gathered to see the out come of the second part of the Chunin Exams.

"Creed what are you doing here?!" I heard a familiar voice shout from the other side of the room as I walked across the room, passing the group of Genin to stand by Gramps.

"Oh, Hey Naruto. Long time no see" I smiled at him and waved.

"It's nice to see you too, but what are you going here?" He asked me again.

"To take the Chunin Exams silly" I chuckled at him.

"But they already started" A familar blonde girl spoke up.

"Special permission from Gramps" I said while pointing a thumb at the Hokage causing everyone to gasp.

Yelling and loud growls and barking could be heard from the other side of the room, just outside the doors I had just walked through not three minutes ago. I let out a sigh and faceplamed as Onryo burst through the doors, running away from a group of Chunin, jumping clear over the group of shocked Genin he ran to my side and growled lowly at the Chunin.