Chapter 7: Day one with Pervy Daddy!

LOL LAST CHAPTER CREED LEARNED WHAT HER DADDY REALLY DOES IN HIS SPARE TIME

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER

WILL THEY GET CHASED OUT OF ANOTHER TOWN?

READ IT TO FIND OUT!

ALSO, SINCE THIS STORY IS STARTING TO GET VERY POPULAR I WILL NOW DEMAND 20 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

SO NO NEXT CHAPPY UNTIL THIS ONE GETS AT LEAST 20 VOTES!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 -------------------------------------------Creed's POV--------------------------------------------------

After being chased out of town my an angry mob of small town villagers, we had spent the night in the forest, and I was beyond mad at Dad and his 'books'. Not even one day together and he manages to get us run out of a town within the first thirty minutes of arriving, then having no choice but to sleep in the forest because the next village or town is miles away.

Waking up on the hard ground of the forest was not a very good way to wake up, I hurt and had cramps due to the way I had fallen asleep and the hard, sharp rocks that were every where. All I had to keep me warm during the night was a thin blanket that Gramps had given me a few days after he took me in, but a blanket was still a blanket and it helped keep the cold away a tiny bit.

"Ow, my neck hurts like a bitch" I whinced as I felt the muscles in my neck start to cramp up, very painfully.

"Your fault for not bringing a sleeping back" Dad said as he yawned.

"This is all your fault ya know! If you hadn't peeked at those women in that bath house we could have been waking up in a nice Inn, and not waking up in the freaking forest!" I growled at him.

"But I need to do my research, without it my books would be nothing" He stated at me.

"Screw your dam pervy books, I like sleeping in a real bed thank you very much" I stated back at him as I went off to gather fire wood.

I was collecting as much fire wood as I could carry when I wandered onto a little wolf pup crying and yipping at the body of what I think to be it's dead mother, slowly putting my bundle of fire wood down on the ground I slowly walked over to the little pup. It turned around once it heard me and let out a cute little puppy growl, stopping I slowly sat down on the grass and just watched the little snow white pup.

"Hey there little one, I'm not going to hurt you" I said softly.

"How do I know your not lying" The pup said in a cute child like voice, which shocked me.

"You, you can talk?!" I said in shock to the little pup.