Chapter 17: Hello Crazy!

I WILL TRY AND CONTINUE TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN FOR NOW

AS I MIGHT TAKE A LITTLE TIME OFF FROM UPDATING AGAIN

BUT DO NOT FEAR, I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE IN MY SPARE TIME OFFLINE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      ---------------------------------------------------Creed's POV---------------------------------------------------

It took us almost two weeks to finally reach the base of the Akatsuki, and thank god too. After twelve days piratically alone with Hidan, I was a hairline away from going off like a volcano, dormant for a hundred years. The entire time we were traveling Hidan did nothing but harass the shit out of me, and try to get me to sacrifice a few innocent merchants.

I was an odd experience. Sacrificing to Lord Jashin for the first time. I felt horrible at first, taking an innocent life just to please Jashin but after a while I felt like Lord Jashin was somehow pleased with me. Like my gift to him had indeed been noticed by him.

The night after my first sacrifice I had another strange dream, I was back in the forest that smelled of death and blood. The man was there once again but I still did not see him this time, even though I could not see him I heard him as if he was right beside me. We talked for what felt like days, but upon waking up the days were only the hours of the night.

As we were starting to get close to the base we ran into a very.... creepy looking man that Hidan called Kakazu. He had unnerving yellow eyes, and his entire body was covered in stitches. His face was mostly covered by a mask, and this made me relieved for some odd reason.

The entire rest of the way to the base Kakazu complained about how much money he had lost, due to Hidan running off for over a month and someone called Pain was pissed at him for not checking in. Hidan continuously cursed as we entered the threshold of the under ground base, and Onryo an I looked around with unbridled curiosity.

"THIS PLACE IS COOL!" Onryo shouted as we came into what looked to be the main area. A group of similarly dress people sat lounged around a television, watching some sort of documentary on the history of passed dictators.

"Who the hell is this?!" A rather rude voice erupted from the group, and a blue skinned fish like man stood up from the couch. Thanks to his out burst all of the others now turned their attention away from the program, and now had their eyes trained on Onryo and I.

"My name is Creed, I'm Hidan's apprentice" I said as I gestured towards Hidan, but as I turned around he had vanished out of sight and sadly so had Kakazu. "Damn bastard" I hissed under my breath, as I turned back to the now pissed looking group.

"Hehehe...." I chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of my head. "I swear he and Kakazu were just right behind me a minute ago" I said as I watched them one by one walk around the couch, and approach Onryo and I.

At that very moment I realized I had no real reason to fear these people, I'm an immortal Jashinist now, that can't kill me. At my sudden revelation I got an idea, and a smirk wormed its way to my lips. "I can prove it to you, go ahead and try to kill me I won't stop you" I said raising my arms out to the sides in a silent invitation.

"You want us to kill you?" A black hair guy said coldly as he stepped forward, taking a kunai out from his cloak. This guy looked all too eager to take up my offer. "Ummm...Ya, sure..." I replied once more my nervousness returned, the blood thirst radiating off the guy chilling me to the bone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AFTER A LONG WAIT FOR AN UPDATE!

I WILL HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

I WILL BE WORKING ON SOME OF MY OTHER FANFICTIONS FOR THOSE WHO READ MY OTHER WORKS AS WELL!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!