Chapter 2: First day in a new home!

YES I KNOW I ONLY HAVE 7 VOTES ON THE FIRST CHAPTER

BUT I COULDNT WAIT TO PUT UP THE NEXT ONE ^_^

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOY WRITING IT

BUT THIS CHAPTER I EXPECT AT LEAST 15 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SINCE SATURDAY IM MOVING TO A NEW HOUSE AND WONT HAVE INTERNET TOMORROW, SATURDAY AND POSSIBLY SUNDAY AS WELL.

NOW HERE IS CHAPTER 2!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             ---------------------------------------------Creed's POV-----------------------------------------------

I awoke to a growling belly and groaned as I slowly sat up on the bed allowing the picture of my mom and dad to fall from my grasp onto the bed, swinging my legs off the bed I stood up rubbing my eyes, lying on the on dresser was a short grey kimono like styled outfit, it was a bit loose around the shoulders, with puffy sleeves that tightened at the wrists where a black armor like metal was placed.

A red scarf with one yellow spot on each side went around each of my biceps and hung down to my knees, a black sash tied tightly around my waist with the red scarf weaving underneath it, and black armor stocking that went all the way to just below the skirt of the dress like top, a pair of ninja sandals and an odd headband like the one my father wears in the pictures with a red band completed the outfit.

(look at book cover for the picture of the outfit)

Taking a quick shower and putting on the outfit that Gramps had no doubt left just for me I walked out of the bathroom and left my room, walking down stairs and after a bit of looking around I found the kitchen, spotting the fridge there was a note taped to the door.

"Dear Creed, I didn't want to wake you as you seem so peaceful while you slept, so I had breakfast made for you and put in the fridge to heat up later. Also if you wish to go to the Academe like I told you last night, there is a Jonin in the training yard behind the house that will gladly show you the way to the school. One more thing, that Jonin is also going to be your body guard in case Orochimaru comes back. P.S. Have a nice day, I hope to have lunch with you today, so please send word where you are going to be for the day" I read the note out loud to myself.

Opening the fridge I took out the meal that the note said would be inside and stuck  it in the microwave and heated it up, taking my breakfast to the table that was in the kitchen I ate it quickly, practically wolfing it down in one bite cause I was so hungry, well I did go without dinner last night since I fell asleep.

Deciding that I was going to go to this ninja school I wandered around the house until I found my way to the back of the house and the training yard, sitting out next to a small pond on the walk way -that ran around the outside of the house- was a younger version of Gramps playing a game, but in stead of a pipe this guy smoked cigarettes, what is with this family and smoking?!?!?!