Chapter 4: Meet the Parents!

SWEET CHAPTER 3 SO SOON!

AND SUPER YAY CREED FINALLY GETS TO MEET HER PARENTS!

ALSO RIGHT AFTER I POST THIS CHAPTER I WILL START WORK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OF OUT OF ONE WORLD AND INTO THE NEXT!

SO BE HAPPY IM POSTING SO MUCH IN ONLY ONE DAY!

THIS IS A LOT FOR ME TO DO SO SOON AFTER MOVING, SO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY VOTING AN COMMENTING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                   ---------------------------------------------Creed's POV----------------------------------------------

I woke up from my restless sleep and got ready for the day ahead, it was the day Gramps told me that my parents would arrive and I would finally get to meet them. For 13 years I was lied to about who I was and who my parents really were and now I was only a short time away from the truth, that is if they remember me.

Getting dressed I put on my new red knee length vest coat with the yellow spot on each shoulder, then I put on my head band that looks like the one my father wears in the pictures an then the rest of my things like, weapons pouches and my new twin chakra daggers. Running down stairs I grabbed a quick breakfast then raced out to the back where Asuma waited for me in the mornings.

Asuma walked to me the Academe telling me that if my parents arrived while I was in school that he would come and get me so that I could meet them, going into the Academe and walking into my class I ran up to Naruto giving him a big hug and a huge smile. He looked at me a little confused since my usual greeting was a normal smile and a simple wave, I continued to smile as I let him go.

"My parents are coming to the village today and I finally get to meet them!" I said excitedly.

"Wow, that's awesome!" Naruto replied.

We talked for awhile about what they might be like since Gramps didn't really tell me anything about them, I guess he wanted it to be a surprise. Then Iruka came in and told everyone to quite down and take our seats, the class seemed to be so long an I started to become nervous and restless just like the night before.

There was a knock at the classroom door and my head shot up like a startled rabbit, Iruka walked over to the door and opened it, I smiled as Asuma walked into the room and looked right at me. He opened his mouth to speak but before he could even say a word I was out of my seat, running out of the classroom, and down the hall way as fast as I could.

"Creed come back here!" I heard Iruka yell from the classroom door.

As I ran out of the academe Asuma was right beside me, he then grabbed me and put me on his back giving me a piggy back ride. I was full of joy and excitement as Asuma ran through the streets with me on his back. People still gave us weird looks but were starting to get used to seeing me with Asuma and Gramps now, and news had gotten around that I was the God daughter of the Hokage.

Nearing the Hokage building Asuma sped up and started run even faster, looking up to the large windows of Gramps office I saw him sitting at his desk, he looked to be talling while smoking his pipe, so that must mean my parents are already up there and with Gramps.