Chapter 5: The Coin Decides

WOOHOO CHAPTER 4 AND STILL GOING!
DUE TO A SMALL CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK I WONT BE POSTING ON OUT OF ONE WORLD AND INTO THE NEXT SORRY!
BUT I HOPE TO GET OVER MY WRITERS BLOCK SOON BY CONTINUEING TO WRITE THIS STORY!
I NOW GIVE YOU CHAPTER 4: The Coin Decides!
OH AND THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS
THEY ARE GREAT MOTIVATION!
SO KEEP IT UP!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      -----------------------------------------Creed's POV-----------------------------------------------

"It's.......... Tails!" Gramps annouced to all of us.

"Yes!" Dad cheered and hugged me while Mom hit her forehead with the palm of her hand cursing her bad luck.

"Dammit!" Mom shouted and I chuckled at her.

"So after I become a Genin, I get to spend time with my Dad then my Mom?" I asked Gramps.

"Yes, but the Genin Exams are still a few days away so you will get to spend a short time with both of them before you leave with Jiraiya" Gramps told me and I smiled jumping up and hugged Mom.

"Then we get to spend time together Mommy" I smiled up at her.

"Hey, what about Daddy?" Jiraiya said sadly.

"Fine, Daddy too" I said as I hugged him also.

"You better not have her help you with your 'Research' Jiraiya" Mom growled at Dad.

"Research? research for what?" I asked them, confused.

"You don't want to know Creed" Mom told me.

"Research for what Dad?" I asked Dad.

"For Daddy's book of course!" He stated proudly.

"You write books?" I asked him.

"Yes but they are adult books you are not allowed to read" Mom told me as she glared at Dad.

"I swear if she even takes a peak at one of your 'books' or you have her help you with your 'research' I'll kill you" She warned Dad.

Feeling like I should change the topic before Mom starts to hit Dad or something I started to think of something that would change the topic of the conversation completely, and the  perfect idea came into my mind. Turning around I looked up at Gramp's and asked him the question that had popped into my head not a moment ago.

"I wont I swear!" Dad shouted.

"Where will they be staying Gramps?" I asked him.

"At the Hokage Mansion of course" He said as he stood up from his desk.

"Now I have a lot of work to do, and I'm sure you would all like some time to spend together as a family, so off you go" Gramps said as he started to shoo us out of his office.

"Also, Creed you have the rest of the school day off to spend with your parents. But I expect you to be in class tomorrow" Gramps said before he closed the door in our faces.

"Wait! Gramps!" I shouted at the closed door.

"So, what now?" I turned around and asked them.

We all just  stood there for a moment having no idea what to do, or where to go, I just turned around at looked up at my parents not sure what to do or say.  They just looked down at me confused as well, getting an idea I grabbed both their hands and started to pull them down the hallway, once outside I pulled them towards the training grounds.