Chapter 18: Immortal or not?

SORRY FOR THE WAIT, ITS A BUSY LIFE TAKING CARE OF A 9 MONTH OLD BABY BOY LOL

SO HERE IT IS AT LAST THE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER A CLIFFHANGER!

I KNOW IM EVIL!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightning quick the black haired man stabbed the Kunai deep into my chest, striking my heart. "Let us see the truth by your blood" He said as he let go of the Kunai. The pain was unbearable, blood dripped from my lips as I dropped to my knees. I looked up at the man in confusion, this didn't happen back in the leaf village. Something was horribly wrong.

I pulled the blade from my chest, my blood pouring out onto the stone floor staining it a deep red. "Hidan you bastard" I cursed as I began to cough up for blood. "Bitch! What the fuck did I tell you!" Hidan shouted as he stomped into the room.

"You aint immortal until Lord Jashin claims you" He hissed in my ear, as he grabbed me by my arm pulling me to my feet. "Fix the bitch" He said as he tossed me to Kakazu.

"So she said the truth Hidan" The black haired man spoke up, as he picked his kunai up from the pool of blood that had gathered there. "The bitch belongs to Lord Jashin, no one fucking touches her" He growled back at the man.

"Belongs to Jashin?" An orange haired man with piercings stepped forward. "Why would this child belong to your....god" He said, making sure to put in a slight amount of skepticism in the word god, as he looked over at me as Kakazu stitched me up.

"The bitch has power, her parents are two of the sannin and she was raised by Orochimaru, the third sannin" Hidan stepped between the group and I "Lord Jashin will soon put his claim on the bitch, then I will be rid of her. Until then the bitch is off limits" He hissed lowly at the group.

The orange hair man walked over to me, and started to eye me over. Sizing me up, trying to see if I really was worth the trouble to Hidan to make such a statement. Once done with his once over he looked back to Hidan. "You will take full responsibility for her, anything she does, you answer for it. I do not want anyone babysitting for you, so she will go on missions with you, and you WILL pay for her expenses yourself."

With that the orange haired man started to walk away, then stopped a few paces away. "I am the Leader here, I am called Pain." After that said we left the room without another word, and I looked to Hidan for what to do next. "Since Pein introduced himself, I guess we should too" The blue skinned man came forward with a massive toothy grin.

"I'm Kisame, and this is my partner Itachi" He said pointing to the black haired guy who stabbed me not five minutes ago. "The plant thing is Zetsu." He pointed to a half black and half white man looking plant. "The blonde is Deidara, that mass of cloak on the couch next to Deidara is Sasori. Those two are partners too."

"The blue haired woman is Pain's partner, her name is Konan. Mr. tall dark and gray can fill you in on the rest" He said jesting at Hidan's silver locks, implying he was very old. Who knows, he might just be.

Hidan seethed at Kisame as he dragged me out of the room, and down a dark, barely lit stone hallway. "You will share my room, the others would jump at the chance to kill you just for the fun of it bitch. So you wander off without me, you're shit out of luck." He growled as he kicked open a random door, shoving me inside.

The room was simple, with bare furnishings. A bed, small desk, a dresser, and a night stand with a lamp on it. The walls a gloomy grey color, a door on the opposite wall most likely led to a bathroom or even a closet and a bleak plain faded red rug rested in the center of the small room.

Shutting the door he walked into the room he jumped onto the bed and pointed to the floor without so much as looking at me. "The bed is mine, so you sleep on the floor" He then rolled over so that his back was to me. Looking to Onryo, the floor, then back to Hidan I decided that he was to be the one on the floor.

Grabbing the edge of the blanket that hidan laid on, I yanked with a satisfied smirk as Hidan went sprawling to the floor with a loud thump. Moving quickly I jumped over Hidan and onto the bed. Crawling under the covers i wrapped myself into the soft warmth, that was Hidan's bed as he stared at me with mixed emotions of fury, amusement, and astonishment.

"You little bitch! That is my bed!" He shouted as he jumped up from the floor, and started to try and pry the blanket from my vice like death grip. He tried for ten minutes to pry the blanket from me, cursing up a storm all the while.

It was enough to get some of the others to come see what was causing all the noise, and upon seeing Hidan and I all of them either rolled their eyes at us or laughed at Hidan.

Soon Hidan gave up and just dropped onto the bed, lying onto top of me. I would have protested but I was too tired to fight for the bed anymore, and just wanted to sleep for days. It had been quite some times since I had slept in a proper bed, and at this moment it felt like heaven. Even with Hidan's immense weight on top of me.

The last thing I heard before I fell into the darkness of slumber, was Hidan's mutterings. "Stupid bitch, not taking the fucking floor. Taking my damn bed, and my blanket. Jashin dam bitch."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT, AND I KNOW A LITTLE SHORT BUT I WANTED TO PUT SOMETHING QUICK UP BEFORE I PUT SERIOUS TIME INTO A LONGER CHAPTER!

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME WHILE I HAVE BEEN GONE!

LOVES TO ALL MY FANS, COMMENTERS, AND VOTERS!

LONG LIVE THE OTAKUS!!!!!!!