Chapter 8: A new day and another adventure

YAY 20 VOTES AND SO SOON, IM SUPER HAPPY

AND ALOT OF COMMENTS AS WELL

TRUTH BE TOLD IVE NEVER HAD A FANFIC BECOME THIS POPULAR IN SUCH A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME

ITS LIKE A SHOCKER FOR ME

THIS FANFIC MIGHT EVEN SURPASS OUT OF ONE WORLD AND INTO THE NEXT, IN VOTES, COMMENTS AND READS.

IF THAT HAPPENED I WOULD TRY AND POST 3-5 CHAPTERS IN ONE ENTIRE DAY!

SO IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO POST 3-5 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY, KEEP READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING, AND TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS STORY!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            ---------------------------------------------Creed's POV------------------------------------------------------

Yet again we had spent the night in the woods, the only difference this time is that Onryo was with us so it wasn't just me and Dad again. Being smart and planning ahead while in town I had bought a sleeping bag, tent and a few other small camping supplies, after being kicked out of one town it was good to be prepared to be kicked out of another.

Waking up and crawling out of my tent I found Dad was gone while Onryo was still asleep in our tent, taking a quick look around the camp and the area surrounding it I was unable to find Dad. Giving up I went back to the camp to start a fire and cook me some breakfast and feed Onryo some raw meat, just the way he likes it.

"Onryo wake up!" I shouted over to our tent just as I finished cooking my breakfast and had his meat ready for him.

"Huh? Oh breakfast!" He jumped up and ran over to me wagging his little tail.

"Here ya go, nice big chunk of raw meat" I chuckled as I threw it to him and he jumped up catching it in his sharp teeth.

We ate in silence as Dad was missing and still hadn't returned, I have no idea when he had left, where we had gone off to, or how long he had been gone. It was slightly worrying me and I wanted to go look for him but I didn't want to risk packing up camp and having him come back to find me and Onryo gone, and make the situation worse.

After breakfast I decided that me and Onryo should train until Dad got back, yes I was worried about him and hoped that we was ok but the best option right now was to stay right where I was and wait. I cleaned everything up and packed everything away but the tent just in case Dad didn't come back by night fall, if that happened me and Onryo would have no choice but to stay the night.

"Ok Onryo, Let's train" I said to him as I zipped up my pack.

"Wait, where is your Dad?" He asked me.

"I don't know, but we should train until he gets back from doing what ever he is doing" I said as I took out a few weapons from my weapons pouch.