Chapter 19: High Alert

THE COMPLETE RUSH OF READS I GOT ON THE LAST CHAPTER WAS AMAZING!

100 READS ONLY HOURS AFTER UPLOADING!

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED!

YOU ARE THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP ME GOING!

AND BRING ME BACK AFTER MY BOUGHTS OF WRITERS BLOCK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I started to come around all I heard was the sound of a deep bellowing snore, right in my ear. Groaning I turned and kicked the offending noise, sending it flying off the bed, and curled back into the sheets as I slow growl came from the floor.

Peaking out from under my eye lashes, I saw a seething Hidan glaring pure death at me as he slowly got up off the floor. I could see he was trying his hardest not to kill me in that very moment, and in a flash a wide smirk spread across his face as an idea wormed its way into his mind.

Turning he hastily ran to the door I had assumed, and actually been right, was the bathroom leaving the door wide open as he started to mess around inside. Sighing thankfully that I was let alone for the moment, I shut my open eye and continued with my slumber.

Minutes passed as I continued to hear Hidan in the bathroom, and then just complete silence. Some reason unknown to me the silence felt wrong, for the entire short time I have known Hidan he was never quiet.

Before I could jump up off the bed I felt the shocking, ice cold chill of freezing water rain down on me from above. Shrieking I jumped up and glared at the smug looking Hidan, and in a fit of rage I launched myself at him. Tackling him to the floor I brought my hands to his neck, as the chilling water dripped from my body and started to soak his own clothes.

I watched as Hidan's look went from smug, to amusement, to something I couldn't read as his eyes roamed from my face. A massive blush spread across my cheeks as I realized what was going on, and quickly looked down at my clothes. Just as I had thought my top had started to cling to my skin, revealing the curves beneath them.

"YOU PERVERT!" I screamed covering my chest with one arm and slapping his face with the other. My slap brought him out of his daze as the look from his eyes disappeared, and his eye returned to meet mine with a slight smirk.

Grabbing me he flipped us over so that I was under him, and the look in his eyes had returned as he started to lean close to me. My face started to burn as I felt his body press flush into mine, breaking all forms of personal space between us.

His hand brushed my face as he slammed his lips to mine possesively, and hungrily. I was in shock for a moment before my body reponded on it's own, returning his kiss with just as much vigor. Then suddenly as it happened, it stopped as he jumped up and away from me leaving me stunned and confused.

"DAMMIT!" He yelled as he started to pace in front of me. "You're 15, and not a woman! and you're Lord Jashin's woman! Fuck!" He cursed in frustration as he continued to rant. "Why you of all people?!" He turned to me and demanded.

" I never asked for any of this!" I yelled right back at him, as I stood up from the floor. "You're the one who kept following me around, you're the one who tried to kill me, and you're the one who said I belong to Jashin!" I seethed at him and shoved him, pissed that he would dare try to place the blame on me.

"Are you denying that you belong to Lord Jashin?!" He demanded, his eyes going dark as he grabbed my wrist.

"I'm saying I dont belong to anyone! Not you, not Jashin, not anyone!" I yanked my hand from his grasp as I turned to storm out of the room.

"Forgive me Lord Jashin" I heard him whisper behind me, then suddenly I was grabbed once again and spun around to face him. Once again he forcefully kissed me with a deep hunger, and just as quickly I returned it. "Bitch, you are mine. Lord Jashin be damned." He growled as he broke from the kiss.

"But I won't make you a woman just yet" He grinned as I blushed scarlet red, and he pressed his lips to mine again. This time deepening the kiss, just as the door squeaked open. Every member of the Akatsuki stood there in the door way staring at the two of us kissing, some with shocked faces and others with grins.

"Way to go Hidan!" Cheered Kisame and jolted us back to reality. I looked at the group in embarrassment before running into the bathroom, and locked the door. "Shut the fuck up shark bait" Hidan growled at him.

"Is there any reason to be concerned Hidan?" I heard Pain speak up. "None Leader" Hidan replied, still foul from being interrupted.

"Hidan finally gets a girl he can't and wont kill, I think someone is in love" Sang Deidara as he jeered at Hidan, poking at his buttons. "OUT! ALL OF YOU GET THE FUCK OUT!" Hidan yelled in fury and everyone quickly left the room.

"They are gone, you can come out now" I heard him say from the other side of the door. "No, I'm going to take a shower. Can you hand me my bag? It's by the foot of the bed." I asked him, leaning my back against the door.

A minute later he knocked on the door and I opened it a crack, grabbing my back from him and slamming the door shut. Locking it once again, i went to turn on the shower and let the steam fill the room as I went through my bag for some fresh clothes.

"Unlock the door before I break it Creed" He used my name, it was odd hearing him say my name but I decided to ignore him. "Bitch open it now!" He started to get angry as I undressed and stepped into the torrent of hot water.

As I was rinsing the soap from my body I heard the crunching crack, as the door was kicked open by a seething Hidan. He stopped dead as he saw me, soap covered skin, with my hands on my body and I did what any female would do in this situation. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHEHEHE CLIFF HANGER ONCE AGAIN!

PLEASE COMMENT!

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP VERY SOON!

AGAIN THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!