Chapter 3: Good News!

HEY FANS, SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED ANY OF MY STORIES FOR THE PAST WEEK OR SO
BUT I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY MOVING INTO MY NEW PLACE AND THE INTERNET WAS OUT AND ONLY JUST GOT TURNED BACK ON.
SO THAT MEANS SUPER UPDATES!
THE NEXT FEW DAYS IM GOING TO UPLOAD AS MANY CHAPTERS AS I CAN WRITE!
WOOHOO YAY!
BUT YOU STILL GOTTA VOTE FOR THEM!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                           -----------------------------------Creed's POV----------------------------------

It was now my second day at the ninja Academe and I couldn't wait to get there, I had rushed through my morning shower and breakfast I was so excited to see Naruto again. Just like the day before Asuma was sitting out back on the walk way next to the koi pond, surprising him I jumped onto his back and held on tight forcing him to give me a piggy back ride to the Academe.

On the way to the Academe Asuma told me that after school Gramps would take me out shopping for clothes and ninja gear for school, this filled me wih even more excitement and joy. The entire way to the school I thought about what kinds of clothes and ninja tools I would find, all the while the villagers we passed gave us weird looks.

Once at the Academe Asuma dropped me off at the front gates and left for his ninja duties, going inside and walking down the halls I reached my classroom and walked inside. Most of the other students had already arrived and taken their seats, looking around I spotted Naruto up near the top, smiling I waved up at him.

"Hi Naruto!" I said while I waved up at him.

"Hi Creed" He grinned and waved back down at me.

"Why are you friends with him, no one even likes him" I snotty blond said to me, glaring at her I punched her in the face.

"I'm friends with Naruto because, he is everything your not" I stated simply then turned my back on the girl and went up to sit next to Naruto.

"Thanks Creed, no one has ever stood up for me before" Naruto said to me with a big smile.

"That's what friends are for, now what is the prank for today?" I grinned evilly at him, then we got to work on our prank for the day.

It took us only ten minutes to think up a plan and how to set it into motion, and by that time Iruka had walked into the classroom telling the remaining students that were standing to take their seats and that class was about to start. Turning to look at Naruto I spotted the black haired boy from the other day looking at me with a scowl, giving him a glare which seemed to shock him a little I turned away.

Giving a grin to Naruto I ducked down and snuck up to the front of the classroom while no one was looking, though the entire time I felt two pairs of eyes watch my every move. One I could guess was Naruto's but I could not guess the other since the only person I really knew was Naruto, Ignoring it I snuck over to Iruka's desk and quietly transformed into Iruka.

Taking a peak over the desk to make sure no one but Naruto was watching or looking I then looked over at Iruka to make sure he wasn't looking over here either, happy that everything was going as planned I stood up next to Iruka and started to mimic his every move. He noticed me right away and started to get a little mad, but I just kept copying his every move.

"Stop copying me!" He said and first then started to yell.

"Stop copying me!" I copied him again, making him even more angry.