I mentally shook myself and headed off to the library where Bon was sure to be waiting for me. I entered the library and quickly found him at our usual table. I had asked for help with math and he was already getting unpacked. I followed his lead and stayed silent.

"How did practice with Shura go?" he asked, looking up at me.

"It went alright," I said nonchalantly. "She said I've been improving a lot the past few weeks." Bon have a grunt of acknowledgement but didn't say anything else, causing me to frown slightly. We continued with our lesson and, surprisingly, I was able to focus the entire time. Working out and training really did wonders.

After an hour, we had finished our math homework and a few other papers from different classes. When he announced we were done, I gathered up my things and started to head out, Bon following close behind me. "See you later, Bon," I called over my shoulder and heading in the direction of my dorm.

"(L/N)!" he shouted from behind me, causing me to pause in my step. I turned back to see Bon with his arms crossed over his chest, a glare on his face. "What has been going on with you lately?" he asked and it felt like my heart had skipped a beat. Uh oh. "You've been avoiding me since the first day of school. What's going on?" he asked, his voice getting softer as he continued. "Was it something I did?" Of course he'd blame himself. Ah geez, what I have I gotten myself into?

"No! You never did anything wrong. I'm fine really. I'm just stressed." I cringed at my own explanation. Heck, I wasn't even convincing myself. I sighed and tried to compose myself. "Look, it's nothing you did, it's just me. I'm just dealing with some stuff right now, okay?" I asked, wringing my hands and hoping he would leave it alone. Of course, being the person he was, he did not.

He instead put his hands on my shoulders and started to speak. "(Y/N), I don't know what's going on, but I want to help you," he said softly. He really wasn't making this very easy. It was that soft caring side that made me fall for him. I didn't think I'd have to deal with this so suddenly. I thought I had at least a few more weeks to prepare myself. "I've already told you that I'm here to help you." Out of sheer frustration I stomped my foot and bit my lip. Bon looked at me weird, an eyebrow raising.

I pried his hands on my shoulder and said shakily, "Look, Bon, it's really not something I feel comfortable talking about with anyone really." His eyes widened for a second before they hardened again.

"But that doesn't explain why you've ignoring me and pushing me away lately," he exclaimed, glaring at me. I wanted to start crying at this point. What was I supposed to say? I couldn't just come out and tell him that I liked him. "You're still talking to Rin and Shima like it's nothing."

"Can't you just respect the fact that I don't want to tell you?" I snapped back.

"Not when I've obviously done something wrong." That was my breaking point. I couldn't stand here and let him blame himself for my own fears and lack of confidence.

"Leave me the hell alone, Suguro!" I shouted. This seemed to startle him and his eyes widened in surprise. I knew I should just tell him how I feel, but I didn't know what kind of repercussions that could bring to me. Either way, this wasn't going to end well. Panic started to fill my stomach as I felt tears well in my eyes. I looked away and rubbed my eyes, but the onslaught of tears persisted. They were tears of stress and anger and frustration.

"(Y/N)," Bon mumbled and took a step forward, reaching for my arm. "Tell me what's going on, please." This only served to make me cry harder and I jerked my arms away from his reach. I shook my head and was just able to keep the sobs that were desperately trying to work their way up my throat at bay.