Chapter 33: Madly

What I did made Kaizer and Andi gasped. Surprise expression was also visible on Andi's face, I'm not sure about Kaizer because he was at the back when I knelt.

Yes, Andrew Sean Argonza knelt for the first time in his life just because of love.

Alam kong gulat na gulat ang dalawa kong kaibigan sa ginawa kong pagluhod. Ako man ay hindi kailanman inisip na darating ang punto na gagawin ko 'yon.

But I'm desperate, and I know that Andi might know where is Chloe.

Kung kahibangan mang matatawag ang magmahal nang sobra, malamang sa malamang ay hangal nga ako talaga.

Even if I'm not sure if Chloe feels the same, I'm willing to take the risk.

I rather choose to hear from her that she didn't love me than to give up on the hope that maybe....maybe she's in love with me too, and that maybe she went away because she's afraid of her feelings. And if it's the case, I'll help her acknowledge and accept it.

"Please, Andi, tell me where is Chloe. I can't live without her in my life." Paki-usap ko habang nakaluhod.

She blinked many times and her widened eyes went back to normal. She must be still shocked.

She sighed deeply while looking at me full of pity.

"Help him got up, Kaizer." She seriously told her husband.

"No! Hindi ako tatayo hangga't hindi mo sinasabi. Please, I'm begging you, Andi." My tears started to pool in the corner of my eyes.

"Tumayo ka r'yan at wala rin namang maitutulong. Kahit isang taon kang luluhod d'yan ay hindi ko pa rin malalaman kung nasaan si Chloe. Believe me or not Andrew, I really don't know where she is. And even if I know, hindi ko sasabihin dahil malamang kung nagsabi man siya ay naipangako ko ng walang makakaalam." Malungkot nitong saad.

It was hard to admit but Andi look like she's telling the truth.

Tumayo akong mag-isa. Masakit man isipin ngunit tama si Andi, kahit alam niya kung nasaan man talaga ngayon ang asawa ko, alam kong hinding-hindi niya ito sasabihin sa akin. Their bond as bestfriends is unbreakable. And I totally lose hope on getting Andi's knowledge about Chloe's whereabouts.

Magpapaalam na sana akong aalis nang biglang magsalita si Andi.

"May nangyari ba sa inyo ni Chloe? May pinag-awayan ba kayo na ikakalungkot o ikakasakit niya?" Her expression changed from a serious one.

"Nothing that I know of. She was cheerful last midnight when I got home from my singapore trip. We even had a good conversation over breakfast before I went to work. I really can't think of a reason why she suddenly left." I told her.

"She called me." Maikling niyang saad.

Nabuhayan ako sa kanyang sinabi. May pag-asa na akong malaman kung nasaan si Chloe kung sakaling maawa si Andi sa akin at sabihin ang nalalaman niya.

"When? Why? Did she told you where is she going?" Sunud-sunod kong tanong.

"No, hindi niya sinabi. Tumawag lang siya para magpaalam. Sinabi niyang lalayo muna siya at huwag akong mag-alala. At pagkatapos no'n ay hindi ko na siya ma-contact pa." Aniya.

"Mga anong oras?" I asked.

"Around 10am."

I called around noon. So, she left me just about two hours when I left our condo. She was already gone when I called her. She left me without calling and instead called her friend to say goodbye and chose to leave me hanging.

"I'm sorry. I really can't help you." It was the last thing Andi told me before she got passed through me and left me with Kaizer alone.

"Andrew." Mahinang tawag ng kaibigan ko.