FOREWARD

PARK SOO-YOUNG

"I'm pregnant, and you're the father, Kim Taehyung

"I'm pregnant, and you're the father, Kim Taehyung."

KIM TAEHYUNG

"There's always two sides of the story, kids

"There's always two sides of the story, kids. Listen to both before you jump to conclusions."

...

In which a drunken teenage boy sleeps with a semi popular teenage girl in his school. Their lives take a huge turn. One for the worst, and one for the best.

DISCLAIMER

This story is purely fiction, meaning this is imaginary. It came from my mind-while i was in the shower-if anyone had similar ideas to this book, then it is just coincidental. I do not own any characters that are in this book!

WARNING

This book contains mentions of rape, depression, self harming, and suicide. This is mature content. If you do not like any of these, please click out of this book and don't read it. I do not want any hate comments about this book. And In no way am I encouraging / promoting teenage pregnancy, suicide, and self harming.

Also, plagiarism will not be tolerated. It will be reported immediately.

I do not accept translations without the author's permission-me. If I don't want you to translate, don't get all butthurt and do it behind my back.

NOTE
Play Return by RV: Wendy
Sea: BTS
The Truth Untold: BTS
Off Road: PENTAGON
Fools: Jjk and knj
Any sad song to fit the mood.

YOU'RE THE FATHER
A KIM TAEHYUNG FANFICTION / SHORT STORY
WRITTEN BY: @jiminieapproves

Copyright: @Jiminieapprovss