"If you'll go out with me next time I'm in town, I might just be careful not to break yours"

"I think I may take you up on that sometime"

And that was my cue to jump in and get Addison the hell away from that woman. I was nearly shaking I was so angry; jealousy was a green eyed monster and I could feel myself turning into a crayola box.

"Addison, I was about to head home since my shift is done. You mentioned you needed a ride?" I casually ask, touching her arm lightly. I noticed Erica's eyes following my hand, and I nearly laughed. If she only knew the places my hand had been just the night before.

"Yeah sure, let me change and I'll be on my way"

~

"Meredith, what's wrong?" She asks, as I storm out of the hospital with her following closely on my heels "did you have a bad day or something? What's going on with you?" She acted innocent, like she hadn't just been planning to hook up with Erica fucking Hahn behind my back.

"My pet, you just don't know when enough is enough do you" I growled, as I unlocked the car doors and slid easily in the drivers seat. I could tell Addison was still confused, and it was making me more and more irritated.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She demands, buckling in.

"Don't use that tone with me" I snap "and you do know what I'm taking about. Or maybe, we should ask Erica Hahn. She seems so eager to get in your pants" enlightenment crossed over Addison's face, and I could tell she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"You heard me talking to Erica? That's what this is about?" She raises her eyebrows, and I snort.

"You weren't talking my pet, you were flirting with her. She made multiple advances and you let her, encouraged it even" my blood boiled at the thought, just hearing Addison speak the way she did towards Erica left me seething.

"That meant nothing" she scoffs "Erica was just being nice, I was returning the favour. It was harmless, really" she tries to defend herself, but I know better.

"How stupid do you think I am, Addie? Hm? So you expect me to believe it was harmless flirting when you're planning a date with her? Tell me love, did you or did you not give her the impression that you'd go out with her?" I demanded.

She went silent.

"Bad kittens get punished and baby, I'm not going easy on you"

~

The second I got her in the house, I was dragging her upstairs to the bedroom.

"Meredith, you know I wasn't going to go out with her" she tells me, as I slide off her jacket, and begin unzipping her dress. "It wasn't a big deal" she pleads, as I sit down and bend her over my knees.

"Not another word from you unless you're given permission to talk. Tell me your safe word, then I don't want you to speak unless spoken to" as angry as I am, I know she needs to know it's okay to use her safe word if need be. Just because I'm angry and jealous doesn't mean it's okay to abuse her if she isn't a willing participant.

"Surgery" she says with a sigh "I'm ready to accept any punishment you have for me"

"Stop trying to redeem yourself" is all I say before landing a smack down on her ass. Harder than I normally would, hard enough to leave a mark immediately, but not hard enough for her to yell out in pain. I don't ask her to count this time, instead I just keep spanking; over and over, again and again, I land smack after smack until her ass is raw.

"Get your sorry ass on the bed, hands above your head" I direct her, and she does exactly as she's told. I see her eyes were filled with tears, but she doesn't object. She lays down as directed, as naked as the day she was born, with her hands above her head.

I retrieve a pair of handcuffs from my nightstand and a blindfold. Wordlessly, I handcuff her to the headboard and slip the blindfold over her eyes.

"Stay still" I instruct, also grabbing my leather whip from the closet "no sounds unless I say, no moving unless I say" and I bring down the whip onto her thigh with a smack, not as hard as I'd spanked her ass but hard enough for her to visibly bite her lip.

"Are you in pain, my pet" I ask rhetorically, reaching a hand between her legs to feel the wetness pooling "it doesn't feel like it; though, maybe you're wet thinking about Erica" another whip to the stomach, and I see her struggle to remain still.

"You're allowed to answer me now. Are you wet because of me, or are you thinking about Erica?" I demand an answer, bringing the whip down on her erect nipple hard enough for her to gasp.

"B-because of y-you" she gasps out, shaking now from the sensation brought on by her nipple.

"Do you think she could do this to you? Make you feel this way?" I ask, discarding the whip on the floor and straddling her now to leave love bites wherever I pleased.

"No-no she couldn't" Addison answers with a slight moan, as I suck a bright mark onto her collarbone and move down to her chest.

"Who makes you feel like this pet?" I murmur against her skin, sucking just above her breast this time. I could see the effort it was taking her not to make any noise, and I almost felt bad.

"You" she says firmly "only you"

"Damn right" I continue my descent, sucking love bite after love bite into her pale flesh. All over her chest, her stomach, her hips, her thighs. But when I brought my mouth to her core, she began to shake. She was so wet it was impressive, slick enough to easily take two fingers, I knew.

So, I did just that and slid two in.

"You can make noise now pet, scream out my name. Tell me who you belong to" I pump my fingers in over me over, curling and twisting causing her to scream.

"I'm yours" she moans obscenely "only yours, Meredith, Jesus Christ, I'm yours" I can tell she's close to coming, so I lean down to attach my lips to her clit and suck as hard as I possibly can.

"Meredith, Meredith, Meredith" she chants my name like a prayer, and when she comes I feel her walls tighten around my fingers; her body arched clear off the bed and her legs spasmed wildly. It was easily the hardest she'd ever come in her life, I knew.

Gently now, I uncuff her from the headboard and pull her into my arms, holding her shaking form and stroking her hair until her breathing had returned to normal.

"You did so good for me my kitten" I kiss her forehead which was damp with sweat "I'll give you a bath and we'll go to bed soon, how does that sound?" All my jealousy had disappeared; I knew she was mine, and I wanted to keep it that way. So, I'd take care of her and make her feel as good as possible.

"I did it on purpose" she murmured into the crook of my neck, her body curled around my own "I saw you watching me with Erica every chance you got; I saw you watching us after surgery. Did you really think I'd flirt with her behind your back?"

I laughed, and some relief spilled into my chest. "You're crazy, you know that? Absolutely crazy" regardless, I kiss her head again and hold her tighter, if that was even possible.

"Maybe" she yawns "but I'm yours"

fin