Chapter Nineteen~ Hurry

*Third Person POV*

Pippa sighed softly as she sat on the couch. She'd been moved in with Lin for around a month and a half, though the setting had changed she still felt like she lived alone. With Lin being gone for filming, which she'd understood when he told her, it was a big chance for him and she would've been mad if hadn't taken it. The only downside was that the first month of being moved in with her boyfriend he wasn't even there.

Though on the brighter side of things Pippa had been offered a role in a new musical Amélie, which was based off the amazing movie. She'd been told the part was as good as hers if came in with a killer audition song. She had a mix of extreme excitement and nervousness, another musical would be absolutely amazing, but what if she didn't come up with a good enough audition song? What if she screwed up and they decided she wasn't good enough for the part, despite the fact that she was a Tony nominated Actress, she was still nervous about it.

Her brain was in deep thought, so much so that she didn't hear the knock in the door. Though when the knock became louder she jumped realising that she was in the real world. She shook her head a bit standing up. She hadn't been expecting anyone so she was surprised in few levels, but she went to the door anyways. And when she opened the door she found herself even more surprised, it was Vanessa. Of course she'd been around quite a lot because of Lin. But he wasn't here and Vanessa was so far a long in her pregnancy Pippa assumed she'd stay home and rest.

"Hey pip," Vanessa started sounding tired. "Where's Lins?" She asked leaning in the door.

"Lins in London, don't remember?"  Pippa asked keeping her voice soft as she spoke. Vanessa seemed to be exhausted and like she need help.

"Oh, right... well, I'll leave, I don't eat to bother you..."

"No, no, you're not bothering me, come in Vanessa." Pippa told her gently taking her arm. "You look tired and you should rest."

"Then I'll go home, really I'm okay, you have no reason to worry about me or anything."

"No, you're living on the other side of town now, you don't have a car, so you're staying here." Pippa insisted as she gently leading Vanessa into the apartment.

"Are you sure?" She questioned as she let Pippa pull her in through the front door.

"Yes, of course." She confirmed. "Not only are you giving birth to my boyfriends baby, but I would never send an eight moths pregnant woman out when she's obviously exhausted."

"Actually, today, I'm nine months pregnant a little over nine months." Vanessa corrected as she waddled into the house.

"Is that even possible?" Pippa asked as she started leading to her and Lins room, as it was closer to the door.

"Yes, everything is fine, but it's annoying." Vanessa said. "I'm a week late, and I hate this damn baby."

"You don't hate your baby." Pippa told her, her voice still soft.

"No, I hate him, he won't just come out already." Vanessa complained as they walk into the room. "Everything is uncomfortable, I'm huge, nothing fits me, I can't work, I basically have to lay down all the time to just wait for this five pound thing to come out of me."

"Well that does sound really bad, but it's your baby, you'll love your child." Pippa told her as she helped Vanessa into the bed.

"I'll think about, maybe if he comes out soon, I'll love him more."

"Wait, it's a boy?" Pippa asked as Vanessa nodded.

"Yeah, But don't tell Lin, he wants it to be a surprise." Vanessa told her. "He thinks it'll be more fun that way."