Chapter Seventeen ~ The Ultrasound

*Third Person POV*

It was the day of the ultrasound and to say Pippa and Lin were nervous would be an extreme understatement.

Lin was currently brushing his hair for the 45th time that day, while Pippa was stressing cleaning Lins bathroom like there was no tomorrow. Lin sighed as he looked at the clock.

12:13 pm, they had to go now if they didn't want to be late. They had to be there at 1:15, so they hat about an hour.

"Pippa we need to go baby!" He called setting his brush down on his dresser.

Pippa dropped her mop, jumping slightly at the sudden voice. The mop dropping causing a loud crash to occur.

"Pip, you alright?!" He called now a bit worried so he popped his head into the door.

"Yeah, yeah, I just wasn't expecting you being so loud." She said picking up the mop.

"Aw, sorry Pippa."

"It's alright, lets just head out." She said setting it down making her way out of the bathroom.

Ever since Vanessa had been over Pippa just felt off in general and because she wanted to save Lin from that stress, she decided not to tell him about it.

Though most relationships would suffer from this silent stresser, Lin and Pippa managed to become even closer. Lin could somehow sense her stress and as a result if they weren't at work they were together and most of the time cuddling. In fact cuddling became something that happened more than anything, even during intermission, they would change and then cuddle until places.

Now the two were out the door and on their way to drive the 40 minuet drive to the hospital, and that's when there's no traffic. And because they were so 'lucky' the world decided today there would indeed be traffic. Pippa groaned as she honked her horn for the 39th time, hoping somehow that would move the traffic along faster.

Lin sighed because at the moment she was starting to develop a headache. One because Pippa keeps honking, two because they were going to be late and knew that was going to look bad.

"Pip, calm down." Lin told her keeping his voice soft as he spoke.

"I am calm." She told him, but of course he could see right through it.

"What's freaking you out?" He asked.

"Nothing, nothing, I'm fine really." She told him.

"Alright you don't have to tell me, I won't push you." He said placing a hand on her knee. "But you can talk to me if you need to, I'm here for you Pippa."

"Thank you Lin." She said with a grateful smile.

"Of course, I love you." He told her softly which calmed her a tad bit as the traffic slowly crept foreword.

"I love you too." She told him as he moved a hand off the steering wheel, taking his hand hers. "So much."

"Tú es mi sol, siempre necesitaré su amor y luz del sol para mejorarme el mundo oscuro alrededor de mí." He whispered kissing her hand gently.

Though Pippa had no clue what he was saying a light blush crept across her face. She felt her heart skip a beat and she wondered if this was it, finally her true love.

From there the car ride stayed silent, but a comfortable silence one where they could freely enjoy each other's company. And for a short while their stress had disappeared, that is of course until they got to the hospital.

By the time they'd gotten there it was 1:35 they were 20 minuets late. Lin was freaked because he didn't want to seem like a bad dad already, and Pippa was afraid she would like she came late on purpose.