Chapter eight ~ Don't Get Caught

*Pippas P.O.V*

I sighed as me and Lin got into her car. She put on her seatbelt starting up the car driving out of the airport parking lot.

"That was way more difficult than I thought it would be." She said as she drove.

"Are you Okay?" Lin asked taking one of my hands.

"That flight just drained me so much, and that lady yelled at me." And I  heard him chuckling a bit. "An old lady has never yelled at me like that before."

"Well it was kind of funny, you have to admit."

"Yes it was hilarious while the old lady humiliated me in front of everyone on that plane."

"I'm sorry about that." He said slowly lifting my hand to his lips. "I feel like I should have done something."

"Like what yell at the old lady?" I asked with a small chuckle. "That might have made it worse." I told him and Lin laughed.

"No, I wasn't thinking about yelling at an old lady on a plane," he started. "But maybe getting her to stop yelling at my beautiful girlfriend."

"Well she did stop, eventually." I couldn't help but laugh a bit now.

"Oh, So now it's funny?" Lin asked smiling at Phillipa.

"Okay, so I guess you were right, it was a little funny." I said. "I'm definitely telling Jazzy and Renée about this."

"This conversation?" Lin asked confused, probably extremely sleep deprived, my poor bab.

"No, about the old lady yelling at me." I clarified.

"Oh, yeah, okay that makes way more sense." He said with a small chuckle. "I'm too tired to think."

"We'll be home soon, don't worry." I told him.

"Thank god." He said his eyes starting to close.

"And speaking of home, there's an apartment for rent in the building."

"Oh?" He questions keeping his eyes closed.

"I was thinking about renting it." I told him and his eyes opened immediately.

"What? Why? Do not like living with me anymore?" He asked a small frown appearing on his face.

"No, no that's not it at all." I told  him giving his hand a little squeeze. "And I'd probably be staying over most of the time it's just... the other day the girls asked where I was living now and I didn't think it'd be good to tell them I was living with you.."

"So what did you tell them?" He asked.

"I told them I moved into an apartment, in your building, and it's be weird now if I told them I moved in with you and they want to see my new place so.. kind of have to."

"Well if you have to you have to." He said his face showing no expression.

"So, what are you thinking?" I asked glancing at him.

"I'm thinking I don't want you to move out... but I get it, and I know you don't want people to know yet so.." he started, he then held he hand to his lip again pressing a soft kiss to the back of it. "I'm okay, you'll be okay, as long as I get to see your new place." He said with a smile.

"Yeah, but I'll spend most of my time with you anyways." I told him.

"Hey, How about we switch off, Huh? Some time at yours then some at mine?"

"Yeah that sounds wonderful, as long as I'm with you." I told him, he smiled closing his eyes again.

"Then you should talk to the landlord when we get back." He said to me.