Chapter Ten ~ You Can't Do That

*Pippa's POV*

The show was a complete success, well it at least felt like that. Everything seemed perfect and my heart was racing from all the excitement.

I was walking to my dressing room when I was pulled into someone else's.

"What- wow, why-?" I questioned when I felt a pair of lips meet mine. "Mmm, Lin..?" She mumbled into the kiss.

"Sorry.." He whispered pulling away. "I couldn't help myself..." he told her blushing a bit.

"It's Fine Lin.." she whispered pecking his lips. "Don't worry, Okay?" She whispered pecking his lips once more.

"Yeah, Okay.." he whispered pressing his lips to mine and I immediately kissed back.

We couldn't help but get caught up in what we were doing, our lips moving together. His arms wrapping around my waist, mine going around his neck.

We were so completely engrossed in each other we didn't see Renée enter the room. Until she cleared her throat in a very loud way.

Lin and I practically jumped away from each other a dark blush spreading across my face. And Lin immediately freaking out.

"What did I tell you about him being all touchy-touchy." Renée said directly to me completely ignoring Lin who was currently staring at her with wide eyes, a look of complete shock and slight horror on his face. "Your lucky it was just me and not well any one else in the cast or crew."

"Yeah..." I sighed. "But that's never really happened before this was the first time."

"Well I you want this thing to stay secret, you'll have to be a bit better at hiding it." She said with a chuckle. "Anyways Lin I have a message for you." She told him.

"Huh- what?" Lin questioned still looking a bit freaked.

"Someone called a family member or something I'd at tor house." She told him. "They want you to come as soon as you can." And with that she was gone closing the door behind her as she left.

"Oh no.. my mom and dad must have gone back to my place.." He nodded as he spoke. "I'll have to go then.

"What about the party?" I asked him.

"I'll try to rush over." He said simply. "And Uh, Renée, she knew. How?" He asked his eyebrows furrowing a bit.

"Well, I... told her." I started. "But I didn't really want to it's just Jaz and Renée thought you were sexually harassing me-"

"They thought what?" He questioned his eyebrows furrowed completely.

"Well you were touching me."

"What?"

"At the house warming party, you kept like touching me, and I don't think you meant to but..." I started. "I got tensed every time and so they thought you were harassing me so I had to tell them so they would calm down."

"So both Jaz and Renée know?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"You still want us to be a secret?" He asked.

"Not for much longer just-"

"It's okay, I'm just asking." He told me in a soft voice and I nodded.

"Alright." I said with a small smile.

"And if I don't see you at the party, you'll come over tonight, right?" He asked coming over to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You can count on it." I told him pecking his cheek.

"Good." He whispered ten pecked my lips. "I'll see you then." He kissed me once more then let go so I could leave to my dressing room.