chapter 4

Axel's POV

"Please Axel you will go with me... It's going to be an awesome evening.. plus my mum's going to be there so you can even meet her... Sooooo what do you say??" Sophia told me... Honestly I don't want to go, but she's been nagging me for quite sometime now...
"Fine i'll go.. happy?" I replied, my disinterest clearly showing and I agreed so that she would stop talking.. To be honest Sophia is a great girl.. I mean she can be irritating a lot sometimes but she is a really good hearted person at least she's not using me to her advantage... Unlike some people I know.. But somehow even after the things that certain someone had done to me I kind of still had a soft corner for her... And I don't even know why... She should rot in hell... But I still seem to not be able to get her out of my head... Sometimes I wish she hadn't done what she did then things would have been different... After that day I changed a lot.. I stopped trusting people but then somehow I ended up having faith on Sophia... And I really wish this doesn't end like the previous one.. it really took me sometime to get out of that horrible incident but with my family and friends I managed to get out of it.. the trauma of the day was just too much... I started drinking like an insane person but as I said with help I was pulled out of that deadly swamp that was literally dragging me to my destruction... I met Sophia at a club... And we started dating a month later... Last week we completed a year together and till now I really don't have regrets about it... I wish this one stays... I really wish...
"Excuse me are you there??"
"Yeah what.. I am listening.."
"Okay then tell me what I just said!!"
"Umm you were talking about going to the fashion show right??"
"Noooo you weren't listening I said I am going shopping and that I will come back in a couple of hours" Sophia said putting her hands on her waist..
"Ohh okay fine go.." I replied and turned my attention to my laptop..
"Okay then byeee love you sweet pea" she said gave me a slight kiss on my lips and went out...
I sighed out of relief that for the next couple of hours I would be able to do my work peacefully... I turned back to my laptop and started working...
************

I was almost done with my work when Sophia came back with a ton of bags in her hand...
"Hey baby I am home..." Sophia said happily
"Hey so you done with everything??"
"Yeah done and oh by the way we leave at 5:00 okay... The event starts at 6:30.."
"I know you've told me this like for thousand times..."
"Yeah okay don't have to be so rude atleast"
"What?? Rude?? Seriously?? I was stating that I know"
"You were being rude"
"I wasn't being rude"
"Yes you were. Did you just see the way you are talking to me.. I mean I know you dont want to go but at least don't be an ass about it"
"What are you... You know what if I was rude then I am sorry"
"Yeah you better be cause it's your fault... And you know that.. and yeah don't give me that shitty attitude of yours"
"Can you please stop... It doesn't even make any sense so just stop talking... " this time my voice rose a little cause she was definitely testing my level of patience...
"Oh so now you are shouting at me?? Are you serious?? Why are you being a jerk?" She said tears starting to form in her eyes..
"What? You will cry over this? I just apologized to yo...." when I was cut off by someone telling me...
"Guys guys just stop fighting like kids, doesn't suit you at all" Emmanuel said...
Emmanuel was my best friend and also my business partner.. he was like a brother from another mother... He was an amazing guy who hated Sophia with passion... According to him Sophia was a bitch... But then he loved that certain someone because of whom I almost gave up everything... For him she was an amazing girl and whatever she did was not what she meant to do... It was just done cause she was naive and didn't really think about the consequences of her actions...!!
"Sophia on behalf of Axel I am sorry. You know he can be a real asshole sometimes... So don't be bothered by his attitude..." He said in a calm voice... "Hey Axe I need to talk to you about something so can I get a minute with you.." he asked me and I just nodded.. Sophia on the other hand ran upstairs and slammed the door shut... From that I knew I had to do a lot to get her down...
-------X-------X-------X-------X---------