Credits

In case you all haven't noticing yet, this is just one huge ass Pun/reference book.  Remember how I said this could potentially be a crack book at the very first chapter? Yup, it is. 

And before you begin reading all this, this is all just my interpretation of it, so I'm sorry if it is confusing or totally out of context. I'm not good at explaining stuff. 

DON'T BE MAD PLEASE

Ok let's start. 

--

In this story, your character was made from each member's characteristics, the ones that aren't so often portrayed into the public.

Namjoon - Insecure of doing/saying the wrong thing, hesitation.
So I made you become an unofficial producer because you weren't sure of anything, you just knew that you were of help. Since you were insecure of doing anything, that would mean you needed a guidance for you in life, so you followed Jungkook. 

SeokJin - Care for others, don't want to see them sad, at the same time the act of his confidence is to hide his imperfections or a false character for the public, a.k.a false confidence.
Y/N doesn't want to be a burden and doesn't want to worry others. He takes care of others when he is able to, baking snacks, reassuring them, etc. 

Yoongi - Hard work not appreciated, struggle of wanting to be accepted.
So Y/N drowns in self doubt. 

Hoseok - fear of having his dance passion destroyed, the persona he shows on camera and the him in real life is completely different. 
And so when hope is no where to be seen, Y/N creates his own persona.

Taehyung - doesn't let others know about his stress, comforts others.
Even after you tell everyone to cheer up, you still bottle up your own feelings. 

Jimin - Perfectionist, unable to accept small mistakes, insecure.
The dread feeling of not being good enough is what started for Y/N to break. 

Jungkook- Expectations from being the Golden Maknae, don't want to disappointment, hyungs as safety net.
So, I made Kookie your safety net.

--

The overall meaning of the plot: 

If you guys have noticed, all along the actual antagonist was just you. The story showed your characters and thoughts and whatever he was battling against in his head. But if you had taken out all the inner thoughts and head spaces from the book then it will seem like Y/N is just a happy normal boy that is working hard to become an idol. That he is a nice and caring person that is a twin to Jeon Jungkook. You can even see them as the perfect Gold Maknae Twins. 

But in reality, he is messed up in the head. He is unconfident in himself, he struggles with knowing what to do because he was never sure about himself. He is scared to change, scared to walk alone in his own path, and scared to adventure in the unknown by himself. So that is why he follows his twin brother, Jungkook, who is certain on what he wants, who knows his passion and ambitions. Even if he was still immature, Jungkook had a dream. 

But when Y/N got left alone without Jungkook or anyone in particular by their side, the other Y/N got created. The other Y/N is somewhat like an imaginary friend because when BTS had debut but you were still training, you were all alone in the dance practice rooms and lessons. Private lessons and self-tutoring made the already quiet you become even more isolated from everything.