Stage 39

"Han Seo Hee, well, let's just say she's your basic bitch that wants attention from all over the world and wouldn't mind throwing others under the bus just to get it." Bang Pd-nim explained.

He had gathered everyone from the hallway to the empty hospital canteen. It was quite late at night and normally no guests were allowed to visit past the visiting time but they made an exception, since they felt bad for the group, who were at this point, regular customers, which isn't morally good for a hospital.

This was the same hospital that they went to for Yoongi's kidney surgery.

The same hospital that gave Namjoon his breathing treatment.

The go to hospital whenever a member gets injured from dance practice, mainly Hoseok and clumsy little Jimin.

The usual hospital that Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook went to for their injuries from sudden public fan mobs.

The exact same hospital that they transferred the records to from Y/N's first accident.

And now they were back here again, for Y/N's second accident.

This hospital had records on each and everyone of them.

"My sister isn't a bitch!" Ken scowled at the group but it wasn't like he could do anything, considering how there were two huge buff bodyguards standing right beside him, ready to beat him to a pulp if he so much as lift his butt off the chair.

"On contrary, your sister has had many past relationships more bad than good ones though. She has become the enemies of all VIPs out there and soon maybe all ARMYs." Supreme Boi commented while tossing the a stack of paper in front of everyone.

The papers showed multiple pictures and data of the said girl hanging out with various people, timelines and activities.

"You guys stalked my sister?? That's an invasion of privacy rights! I could have you reported!" cried out Ken.

"What does she have to do with us?' Namjoon questioned, ignoring the protests of their ex-manager.

"Basically, the contacts she has made have given her some rather impactful information. Namjoon, have you ever thought of how was it possible for a sasaeng fan to suddenly turn up at a spot where you didn't tell anyone about?" Bang Pd-nim said.

Everyone's attention went and focused on the leader.

"Well, it was a sasaeng fan, I just figured that she had followed us right when we left the apartment." Namjoon replied back with a slight sigh.

He still felt guilty.

"But then why would she choose that particular time at the beach to approach you guys? Wouldn't it be better if she had done it on the hill you guys went to, since there would be less witnesses and it'll make it harder for hyung to get help." questioned Jimin.

And in turn, silence replied. The whole room had turned to face the little mochi that had his serious thinking face on.

"Hyung, have you been watching crime dramas again?" questioned Jungkook.

"They're interesting ok?" said mochi huffed in response.

"Anyway, Jimin is right. The sasaeng fan did not stalk you guys right at the start. In fact, that person wasn't even supposed to meet you guys. But unfortunately, this guy right here-" Bang Pd-nim pointed at Ken.

"Saw Namjoon and Y/N buying ice-cream when he was walking by. He then took a picture of you two and sent it to his sister. And from what we have gathered, his sister is friends with a crazy fan that is obsessed with BTS, and just to our luck, that friend just hated Y/N."