Intro

BTS Hidden 8th 

There was always 8 members. From the beginning till now, it was always the lucky 8 number. You were hiding in plain sight, in each and every music video, bangtan bombs, series etc; you were there in all the cut out scenes, in all the fancams and making ARMY think that you were apart of the main staff. In fact only the most trusted employees knew off the two versions of every dance, one with you and one without you. And this was all a big surprise bomb, just like what the company did with V, only you were the main hidden treasure.

As the era of HYYH ended, BigHit finally decided to unlock the chest, but unlike how they suddenly showed V, they slowly opened the cover, slowly slipping your character into the storyline of WINGS. They thought ARMY would have noticed, considering how over analysing they are. but not one theory was made about a possible 8th member.

No one had noticed the shadows in backgrounds, no one had noticed you were the key to connecting all possible ARMY theories, but most importantly......no one had noticed that Jeon Jungkook had a twin brother.

NOTE:

BTW

Chapters are somewhat short and spelling errors would probably occur.

Everything is fiction and nothing is connected to real life. (sadly)

I don't think I'll input Romance into this story and if I do it would be BoyxBoy just so you know. 

No I won't make the MC into the 'TADA I'M A GIRL BITCH, YOU AIN'T GAY.' 

But you know, I could input ships~ 

Also lots of swear words, mainly from me, but ya. 

Don't take this fanfic too seriously I guess? Though, this isn't a crack (it could) book. 

Idk if this plot is overused but it is all purely from my 3am imagination ( and nothing good comes out of a 3am mind).

I hope I'll update frequently, who knows? 

That's about it from me :)

(J)HOPE YOU ENJOY AND THANKS FOR WASTING YOUR TIME ON THIS. YOU ARE LOVELY IN EVERY WAY AND IF ANYONE SAYS OTHER WISE THEN SMACK THEM. 

Remember you are World Wide Unique. ;)