Stage 41

I told you to be careful.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

You decided to go Left.

--

"Get your lazy ass off of bed would ya?" Yoongi scowled for the 5th time this morning trying to wake you up.

"I can't walk remember?" You mumbled in your sleep but still took your pillow to cover your head from the light.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he forcefully grabbed your pillow and threw it across the room.

"Hyung!" You whined as you felt yourself being lifted up. Yoongi had pulled you up and put you on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Since when did you get so strong, hyung." You mumbled with your eyes staring at the marble floor. Your face was right beside his buttcheeks as he held on to you by your legs.

I swear if he farts.

"Judo classes are finally paying off." He replied back.

You huffed in response as you let your arms dangle beside you while they entered the dining room. Yoongi sat you down in the middle of Hobi and Jimin just like the usual.

"Morning Y/N." Jin greeted as he placed your plate of scrambled eggs and waffles down.

"Morning~" You yawned while stretching out your arm to grab the peanut butter. The members watched you as you scooped up a huge chunk of peanut butter and placed it onto the waffles, then proceed to get the bottle of pepper and sprinkle it all over the plate.

The boys cringed a bit once they saw you take a huge bit off the thing you called food. Meanwhile, you happily ate your delicious combination, ignoring the stares of your members.

No matter how long they lived with you, they still couldn't get over the fact that out of everybody in the room, you had the weirdest eating habit.

While your hyungs were trying to eat their own breakfast, you had paused for a minute and looked around the room.

"Where's the soy sauce?

--

"Come here Tanie! Come here boy!" You cooed at the little puppy. You were sitting on the carpeted floor while calling out for the angry eyebrowed puppy.

Who was choosing his Papa over you.

You cried a little inside whenever the puppy ignored your existence just to cuddle up more into Tae's cute tummy.

"Tanie ahhh~" You whined as you stretched out your arms the furthest you could because you couldn't scoot over with your legs sleeping.

You really wished you could move so that you could scoop up that little furball.

While you were whining your heart out, you didn't realise that Tae had been filming you with his phone the whole time. You didn't even notice him giggling as he recorded your actions. With his other free hand, slightly tickling Yeontan, he then gently lifted his dog up and slowly placed him near to you.

Taehyung watched with bright gentle eyes as Tanie turned to cuddle you, which made your whole expression brighten up while you cuddle the puppy as well.

Seeing you so smile so brightly, Tae quickly pushed the camera button to snap the moment, before continuing his already 2 minute long video. He made a mental note to change his wallpaper to the picture that was you, smiling so happily with Yeontan in your arms. You looked so adorable and he will have to make sure the other hyungs don't find that picture and have their copies as well, this moment was exclusively just for him.