Stage 2

Chapter Three: Stage 2

Months have passed since then. You had decided to give rap a try when the members told you to do different activities.

They had to find your specialty area, whether if it was singing, rapping or dancing.

And let me tell you this, you were only slightly better than RM.

Also, your twin brother, Jungkook had left for LA for a month for some dance training. They couldn't send you as the company could only afford for one person.

Besides, you had certain things to improve on here.

It was much harder without your brother here. You had to stop being so nervous around new people. You had to talk or at least comment on your training.

Suga and RM were constantly by your side on finding your own rap style and J-hope would also drag you to the dance room to improve your skills.

Apparently, he "will not tolerate another Dance Monster" in the group.

J-Hope too had taught you some vocal chords because he used to have auditioned to be a singer. But you quickly found out that singing just isn't your forte, and weirdly enough you much rather rap even though you didn't talk much to begin with.

--

"Everyone, I welcome you Kim Seokjin." said Manager Ken as he introduced a wide shoulder handsome man.

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin. I'm part of the vocal line." He bowed.

"With that said, get him settled in and meet back at the company later. Bang Pd-nim has stuff he wants to discuss." Manager Ken said and left.

"So, how old are you?" questioned Suga

--

"Alright I have decided that your idol group theme would be hip hop style." Bang Pd-nim said to us.

"Therefore, we will need to work on your style now so that it will be easier for us to know what suits you best later on." he continued and we could only nod.

He looked at each of us and sigh, as if we were still weren't getting it. "That means you guys have to be put on a diet and a daily schedule with all your lessons and rest times."

"DIET?!" you heard Jin yelled.

You honestly thought you guys didn't need a diet, everyone in the group already seemed so skinny.

"Relax, the diet is much less concern about your weight but more on the energy will gain because we have decided that the choreography would be more intense, so we don't want you to pass out from the lack of substances or something."

"Wait what, dance? You promised me that I didn't have to dance" Yoongi complained.

"Erm.....that's all for now, Manager Seijin please show them their new schedules once they leave. " Bang Pd-nim quickly said while you guys were pushed out of the room.

--

"Y/N no, that is not how you pronounce beach. It is BE-ACH." you heard your English teacher tell you.

But you didn't get it, it sounded the exact same on what you just said.

"Bitch." You responded back and at the corner of your eyes you could see RM dying not to laugh at your English for the 100th time.

You honestly didn't even know why he was even here.

You watch as the teacher slumped back and slapped his palm on his forehead like you just offended him or something.

You still didn't understand what you did wrong.

I mean a 'bitch' was a place for female dogs was it not?

--

When you have nothing else better to do but to add fillers lmao.