Stage 50

*Thud*

Your eyes immediately opened wide when you heard heavy footsteps stomping towards your door. And not a second later, Tae had slammed your door open.

"GOOD MORNING!!" he yelled in his loud low voice. You stared as he happily showed you his huge boxy smile, while Kookie was right behind him.

Tae then quick walked over and lifted you up from your bed. He put you over his shoulder and proceeded to give your butt a light smack.

You let out a yelp while Kookie was standing by the doorway laughing.

"I thought only Kookie does that!" You groaned.

"Where you think I got it from?" He chuckled before proceeding to carrying you out of the room.

No one noticed the mini droppings on the carpet. I mean white does blend in with the grey after all.

And sadly, it seems like you forgotten as well.

You all walked into the living room to see Jimin scolding a chair with Jin sitting just right behind him.

Everyone held questioning looks towards the eldest member.

"We were just building a pillow fort but I stubbed my toe into the chair and the next thing I knew, Jimin started scolding it. I think it has been 2 minutes of threatening the chair now." Jin responded, then went back looking at the scene.

"Wow, this ship is more underrated than RM's fantastic 4's soundtrack." Tae said looking at the mochi who still hasn't their presence as he kept on scolding the chair.

"And the hyung line combined." Jungkook commented as well, he could faintly hear Jimin muttering something about how Jin's toe is much more valuable than the chair's whole entire life.

Joon, who had heard all of this, came up and smacked the two disrespectful members on the back of their heads, "Just wait until RM 2.0 comes out."

"Gah! The monster is here! Everyone to the safety house!" Tae yelled childishly as the grip on you tighten, while he dived head first into the pillow fort.

"Monster on the loose! I repeat monster on the loose!" Kookie had followed right beside them as he held onto a potato as an imaginary walkie talkie.

"Ready fire!" Jimin followed suit. He grabbed a can of whip cream and sprayed it all over his other palm.

"Wait-hold on- I thought I said no whip cream-" Jin worriedly said as he watched the rest of the maknae line except you take out their own cans.

"Sorry hyung, but we couldn't gather enough erasers in time." Kookie grinned with a palm full of cream.

Tae had placed down further into the fort on one of the taken out couch pillows before going back to face their so called opponent.

Meanwhile, you sat there and watched as you always do. After a while of living with all of the members under one roof, you couldn't bother to question their antics anymore.

If anything, it was much more fun to watch the scenes they come up with unfold and later get scolding from the managers for making a mess.

"Guys, I am not cleaning this up-" Jin tried to save them but unfortunately no one listened.

"Fire!" Kookie yelled as he drew back his arm, just to strongly swing it forward.

And this was Kookie that we were talking about, one hit from him and you would probably end up getting bruises until next week.