Stage 29

Chapter 32: Stage 29

"If I ruled the world......I'd have it all."

You sang out loud at the empty scenery. You sat on a stool of grey clouds. The ground was filled with dark blue-ish grey clouds. The environment surrounding you were filled with dark green and dark purple mist. Whatever that was on top of you was black, there was nothing on top, as if it was a void.

You figured that this was a dream.

And despite its eerie atmosphere, it was peaceful, even somewhat calming.

It has been awhile since you have this kind of dream.

One without any nightmares or blank nothingness.

And in here, with not one single being besides you, you finally let your tears out.

"I said one for the money, two for the money..." you continued to sing.

You weren't really thinking about anything. You just let your tears flow freely, singing and slightly sobbing in between lyrics.

It was just calming.

That you were alone, with no one.

Since when did you get to this point? You always used to cling onto Jungkook, you feared loneliness often. You would follow him and do everything with him. You even followed him to become an idol as well.

You feared that you were going to be left behind.

Because your brother was so talented, you worked harder, to get on his level, to not be abandoned.

You did everything and anything. Yet, you still weren't good enough.

Perhaps, you just had enough.

Because now, all you wanted was just to be alone.

The surroundings around you started raining but you did not get wet and the mist didn't clear up either, if anything, it just made it more blurry.

Why were you so painfully aware that you didn't want to do anything anymore?

Then, what do you want to do?

"If I ruled the world....." your surroundings echoed.

"I'd do it all."

--

You woke up to the sound of knocking. You groaned and faced the door view side. You were sharing a room with Yoongi in this tour trip. Both you and him didn't feel like going out for dinner with the rest of the members after the concert, so you both ended up just staying in the hotel room.

"I'm your hope." you could hear Hobi on the other side of the door knocking. That was his phrase of 'We're being filmed so don't do anything stupid.' You sigh and looked at your roommate.

Yoongi had got up and now sat on his bed with messy bed hair and without a shirt. You took a second to admire his evident muscles and little veins that stood out on his pale skin.

You then signal him with your eyes towards the door. Normally if it was anyone else, Yoongi would glare and scowl at them but since it was you that was asking, plus the fact that he wanted his old relationship back with you, he did what you asked.

Though still shirtless.

You saw him only opening the door just a slight tiny bit that even the packed food couldn't be handed in without a squeeze. He closed the door immediately after the bag got in, not even bothering to thank Hobi, but eh, that's the just woke up rock for you.