Chapter Three - The Meeting

Be this thy constant Aim

To take a shot at the memory game

Awaken from the state he slept

By the answers of which it kept

   (It took him a whole day, but he made it in the town. Nothing was unusual compared to the other ones. There were just people walking, children playing, some stores were open and displayed goods. The squirrel climbed in a tree right next to one of them and didn't come back. But he didn't care, he was too preoccupied with finding what was there.)

"Ok, I'm here. I did what you wanted, Ana. Now what?!"  (He asked rhetorically, unsatisfied of the sight, followed by him taking a walk through the town)

Going past  a playground, suddenly an image of three children (two boys and one girl) playing so happily, like there was no such thing as time or space, came in my mind. The visualization caused me to feel...nostalgia."Is this my childhood?" was the first thought I had. One of the boys turned his head to greet an older woman...It was me! "Ari, it's lunch time! Come come, you can play as much as you want after." Said the woman.

"Ok, mom." responded the little girl, then turned around "I got to go, see you later." and ran towards the woman. When seeing her, I recognized the face immediately. It was Ariana, as a child. "Then the woman must be her mother," followed in my mind. "Sean...Sean..." said the boy that was standing next to my younger self. "I must leave... promised my dad I'll help him fix the T.V. Catch you later?"

"Yes, sure!" I responded. He then left and I sat there alone for a few seconds. When the visualization was over, I started remembering some things. This was the town in which I spent my childhood; those two were my friends...Ariana and Chuck...my name is Sean Aim...

(The amnesiac was then attacked by a feeling of grief, he started recollecting memories of his parents. His mother died in a car accident when she went visiting an old friend from high school. The driver was drunk and tried to end his days, but failed miserably by spilling the blood of two innocent people on his hands. He then served life sentence in jail. His father hung himself one month later on her birthday. Sean lived alone ever since) 

"I b-better keep on going...damn...No. I-I can't cry. Not now...Got to keep my head up." I said to myself as I started to move.

  After a few minutes of walking I turned back to my normal self, less crying self. Passing by Chuck's old house, I found myself standing in front of her...Ariana. She was there with her arms open, waiting for me to come. I rushed towards and gave embraced her. The perfume she was wearing had such a nice smell and her hair was soft.

"Hey, darling. How was it at the castle?" She asked while still holding me in her arms.

"How did you know I stayed in a castle?" I quickly replied, pulling backwards out of her comfort to give her a questioning look.

"Honey, are you making fun of me?" 

"N-no...I'm sorry...One day I woke up and forgot everything and everyone. Somehow I got amnesia...If that sounds believable."

"Hm, sounds interesting. Let's talk somewhere more private, like my place." she said smiling, then grabbed my hand and dragged me with her.

(Ariana took Sean to her old house, where she lived in with her parents. She sat him down in the living room and went to the kitchen to grab some juice. In the meantime, Sean looked around the room and saw pictures of her parents, her grandparents...and one with both of them. He was wearing a tuxedo and she was in her wedding dress. The picture was taken on their engagement day. They looked very happy)