Chapter 142

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Eventually, she detaches her lips and smiles lazily at me.

"You don't know what I want to do to you right now."

She whispers as she sits up and begins to plant small kisses on my neck. I must be too preoccupied with trying to unzip my jeans to notice the way she sucks and nibbles harshly on the skin just below my ear for a little too long.

"Nice."

Her tone is proud as she kisses the tender skin one final time. I freeze as what she just did suddenly dawns on me.

"You did not just give me a hickey."

She grins widely at me.

"You've got to be kidding me. I have important meetings coming up."

She continues to smile, and it's beyond contagious as her hand lands on my boxers. She rubs the material over my bulge as I nuzzle my head into the crook of her neck.

"I'm sure I can make it up to you."

"Oh, I'm sure you can."

My voice is reduced to a deep growl as she pulls down my boxers, before changing the game by clambering on top. I stare at her with raised eyebrows, waiting for an explanation for her sudden expression of dominance.

"Both have power now- remember?"

"Ah, of course."

I do remember. I doubt I could ever forget the night she reminded me of that. She was so cheeky...

My eyes flutter closed when she suddenly sinks down onto me. I reach beside me and lower the seat to give us more space as her hands grip the back of the headrest. Her hair falls in front of her face as she steadies herself and starts to move.

"Baby..." I mutter, the feeling only she can create flooding through my veins as she begins to ride me.

She feels even tighter than she did when I had my fingers buried inside her. My hands cup her ass and squeeze the soft skin as she begins to pant. I watch her as she moans my name and circles her hips, letting me fill her completely. I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer as she starts to roll her hips. I feel myself beginning to climb and we only just started.

"Shit, don't do that yet."

She nods her head, her hips beginning to rise and fall faster than at first. Groans leave my own lips as she kisses me feverishly, before nipping at my bottom lip. I add in my own thrust slowly as we move in unison.

"Harder, please."

She begs between our kiss, so I take a moment to hold her hips in place, digging my nails into the skin as I raise my hips from the seat to thrust deep inside her. She lets out a loud cry as I set a torturous rhythm, slamming her down onto me as she kisses up and down my neck, her hands roaming my chest underneath my shirt.

"Yes, Benjamin!"

She groans as her walls suddenly contract around me and her orgasm encases her.

"Fucking hell." I groan as she tightens considerably around my cock.

Her face is flushed and she's panting erratically from her second orgasm. I really wish we weren't in a car, because I'm aching to turn her around and pound her into the seat, but that would probably be too much movement in the small space.

"I'm gonna come, babe."

I warn her as my thrusts gradually grow sloppier. I lay back in my seat as she easily takes control again and continuously rocks our hips together. My hands travel up her stomach and push past the material of her bikini top, squeezing her breasts harshly and twisting her nipples. I close my eyes, trying to hold out from coming for as long as possible, but my body betrays me, and I tense inside her as I fall apart. She gasps loudly as her hips stop moving and she comes around me; one final, body-consuming orgasm that leaves us both gasping for breath.

A few seconds go by where we just sit there until I finally build up the strength to lift her body off me. Her fingers lightly touch my bottoms lip as she leans in to kiss me once more.

"Sorry, you're bleeding." She mumbles as I taste the slight metallic flavor on my tongue.

"I deserve it," I mutter as I sigh slowly, realizing how utterly spent I am after that.

"I think I'll sleep for the rest of the ride."

She informs me as she shuffles back into her seat.

"Lucky you."

"You deserve it."

She mimics me, and I narrow my eyes at her, but deep down I'm beyond relieved that she's decided to let go of her anger for now. Or at least until we know Jenny is okay and she can focus on me again.

With that in mind, I swerve back onto the road and continue to follow my GPS' instructions to the hospital. Aria is instantly quieter and more subdued now that our little moment has passed. She nibbles at her thumb anxiously as I suppose she begins to register our situation again. I reach for her hand, thankful that she doesn't snatch it away and instead holds on tightly for the rest of the drive.

* * *