Chapter 106

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Aria's POV:

I lean forward while he has his eyes closed and place my lips around him tentatively. I suck, running my tongue over the tip.

"Whoa...Aria."

His eyes fly open, so I suck harder.

Woah...he's hard and soft at once, and surprisingly tasty; salty and smooth.

"Christ."

He groans as he closes his eyes again. I plant a kiss on his navel, before heading south, across his belly, along the happy trail, through his pubic hair, and over and up his erection with my tongue. I peek up at him, and he regards me with hooded eyes, glowing with longing. Slowly, he closes them, tips his head back, and groans, thrusting his hips so I push him into my mouth. He growls again, his face contorting in pleasure.

I'm thrilled by his reaction.

I can make him feel amazing.

He opens his eyes again, allowing me to watch unfalteringly as he gnaws at his reddening bottom lip. He suddenly clambers up into a kneeling position, hovering above me in all his seductive glory; abs glimmering with water droplets and prominent V-line flexing as he pushes himself into me. I continue my sweet torture until he puts his hands on his hips and pushes down my throat.

Benjamin's POV:

Watching her is stimulating. So stimulating. I grab her hair and start to work her mouth around me as she supports herself with her hands on my thighs.

"Oh, baby. That feels good."

She confines her teeth behind her lips and pulls me inside her lips once more. I bow my head, hair falling to shield my face.

"Ah!"

Her eyes ignite at my cry of encouragement. She looks breathtaking. I briefly wonder how deep she'll allow me.

"Jesus. How far can you go?"

I voice out loud. Her eyes meet mine and she frowns. Then, with a look of determination, she slides down on me until I hit the back of her throat.

Fuck me.

"Aria, stop,"

I warn her, my voice breathless.

"If you don't want me to come, stop now."

I thrust into her again and again, watching my cock disappear and reappear from her mouth. It's beyond erotic. I'm so close.

Suddenly she bares her teeth, gently squeezing me, and I'm undone, ejaculating into the back of her throat, crying out my pleasure.

Fuck.

My breathing is labored. She's completely disarmed me once more. I grasp her face in my hands and kiss her, tasting myself on her plump lips as she kisses me back feverishly. When I finally pull away, she's grinning proudly.

Aria's POV:

His eyes are alight with wonder as he suddenly grasps my face, pulling me to him and kissing me savagely. I'm on my feet as his hands sweep down my slick, wet body, around to my sex, his fingers exploring my body. He uses a leg to part both of mine as he inserts a finger, setting a relentless rhythm that leaves me gasping for breath. I stiffen, my legs straightening, and he hums his disapproval.

"Not yet."

His other hand is in my hair, holding me in place while I try my best to bear the pleasure.

"Ahh!"

I moan, trying to clench around him.

"Beautiful." He mutters, suddenly lifting my feet from the floor, his hands beneath my backside.

"Wrap your legs around me, baby."

My legs fold around him, and I cling to his neck. He braces me against the wall of the shower and pauses, gazing down at me. His eyes are aglow with longing, but amongst it, there's undeniable fear.

"If you don't want to-"

"-no, I do."

And it's the truth. The trust he's earned back is enough for me. More than enough for me. I want him; all of him, Before either of us change our minds.

"Not here, then. We're doing this in a bed."

I squeal as he effortlessly throws me over his shoulder and saunters out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. He slaps my ass and I giggle and shriek as he tosses me onto the bed. The second the telling sound of a door closing echoes, the desire is pooling once more, deep in my abdomen.

We're really going to do this. Finally, is all I can think.

He clambers onto the bed, radiating desire as he approaches me. I circle his neck with my arms, and he hums as my legs part beneath him.

"Do you have a condom?"

I stare at him like he's insane.

"Didn't think so. Does Jenny?"

Once again, I glare at him, appalled.

"Okay, then, I guess we can't fuck."

He sighs and starts to pull away. Instantly, I mewl and clamber off of the bed, and his smirk is triumphant as I patter off to Jenny's bedroom, completely in the nude and as riled up as ever. I manage to find a packet in her bedside drawer, trying not to dwell on the substantial number that are missing as I grab a couple and leave as hastily as I entered.

Benjamin is laying like a starfish on my bed when I get back. I nearly gasp audibly at the sight.

My God, I wish I could walk in on this every day.

He stares at me, eyes seductive as I roll the condom onto his length. I try to straddle him, but he instantly grabs me and turns us over. My heart is racing as he slowly gets comfortable and positions himself.

"Eyes open. I want to see you."

He murmurs. I gaze up at him, my heart hammering, blood pulsing hot and heavy through my body as rampant desire surges through me. Then, finally, he eases into me oh-so-slowly. He grips my hips, holding me still as his mouth falls agape. His forehead is against mine as I tighten my grip around his neck, reveling in the fullness blossoming inside of me.

My God.

He pauses once more, his face strained, intense.

"You are mine, Aria." He whispers, eyes flooded with lust and desperation.

"Always."