CHAPTER 22 (THE RESCUE)

RECAP FROM CHAPTER 20
After all the warriors  and alphas had gathered I addressed them
Good evening  loyal  warriors and  alphas to throne,  the disappearance of my mate your queen has not only affected me but you all as a race, it has made me weak in turn weakening the race as a whole, but the not for the treaty and a peaceful coexistence  we have with the other supernatural  species we would be destroyed  at our weakest moments,  it's time for us to be strong  again,  join me in a battle I lead to free my mate as well as your queen.  Let's go bring her back people for the psychopath  rogue  king doesn't  only threatened  us as werewolves  but the entire  supernatural  race if he is to ascend the throne,  then the supernatural  world will be in a chaos let's put an end to it now because  he won't be knowing  what bites him until it has torn him to pieces
To battle I roared
To battle  they roared back
Quickly shifting and leading the  way we ran in our wolves.

Nicholas pov
We had been running for about ten minutes when we heard the sounds of large group of people approaching us,coming to an halt I signaled the rest of the packs to do so, we crouched down and we were ready for an attack, only to discover that it was the rest of the supernatural world coming to join the fight,  quickly shifting to my human form  I greeted them and told them that we were on our way to  rescue my mate,  you see during when I didn't know how to  locate my mate I had seek for the help of the Vampire king, the witches,and  the fairies, but we couldn't still locate her until the moon goddess helped,  when I had that dialogue with the moon goddess I sent some messengers to the rulers of each supernatural race,  telling them that the threat was not just my mate but that it affected the balance of the supernatural world as the rogue saw a vampire, werewolf and a witch. I had waited for their response I got none until now where they had suddenly all appeared in front of us.
    As we were discussing the plans my packs and I had, I smelt my mate approaching but I couldn't see her,  so I told the rest my mate is approaching but I couldn't see, quickly I shifted and began  chasing after the smell after running for what seems like forever when it was just a few minutes,the smell became so strong so I shifted knowing she was right where I was standing but still couldn't see her until she fainted in my arms, though I had no idea why I couldn't see her, until after she had fainted,cradling her in my arms the leader of the witch coven Darius approached me and told me she had cloaked herself with an invisibility spell that's why I could smell her but not see her,  he quickly recited some healing spell and also gave her a healing  concoction telling me she will wake up in a minute,  but before I could respond we heard snarls and paws of wolves approaching us, I quickly summoned my best friend Nedd  and some of the Alphas in my race asked him to protect her with their lives,  I didn't stray too far her   .
As the came closer to us the quickly came to an halt when the saw us,i commanded them to shift and tell us where their leader was,immediately I finished the question the leader appeared in front of us I knew he had used the power of teleportation, we he lifted his face I quickly  recognized him as an Alpha who had lost his mate and gone rogue. 
I felt bad for him but I couldn't spare his life, especially when he was cocky and telling us we couldn't defeat him, but he never knew of the secret weapon I was blessed with by the moon goddess so I quickly shifted and roared and the battle began,  I was tearing into the rogue wolves who stood on my way to killing the monster who tortured my mate.
After injuring about 30 wolves I finally got to him but he was standing there and just laughing like a maniac  he under estimated me,  so I quickly shifted back to my human form.  You see as a king when ever shift my clothes do not tear off me,  I guess its a perk of being a royal. Pulling out the dagger from my shoes,he kept telling me how he enjoyed torturing my mate and breaking her so I snapped and  I stabbed him in the heart and pushed it inside.
  Never underestimate your enemies I told him,  he just laughed even at his death he was still a deranged me,  coughing out blood he and falling to his knees. He said something which surprised me and shook me to my core. This are the exact words he said
"thank you for saving me from this miserable life I was cursed to live now I can be reunited with my Ariane "
After saying those words I felt so bad he was dying  but relieved  because the supernatural rave is safe and I got my mate back.
I Quickly ran back to see mate but she wasn't awake. I thanked the Alphas and my best friend  and I ordered them to carry back the bodies of those wounded in the battle both the rogues and pack members for treatment  and bury the dead rogue king. You see they were under the spell of the dead rogue so when he died they were set free. I came to  discover that some of the rogues were packed members who had disappeared  from different packs and forced to become rogues some had mates,  some had children  some were mateless.
I was just glad the War was finally over.

Tadius pov (before he was killed?)

When I discovered she was missing  I quickly  ordered my rogues to find her,  I then returned to my room to look at the basin to see her location  but I couldn't find her,  so I decided to  look at my rogues I saw that all of them we running in the same direction they most have had her scent,  but who couldn't I see them,  I began to  pace the room. After about  30 minutes I looked into the water in the basin and I saw them halt and quickly shift. Looking deeper into the basin I saw the wolf king Nicholas, there was a time I respected him but that was before my mate died. He began to question who I was,  I knew the next question coming  so I quickly teleported there benefit of being partly a vampire. And replied I am here. I began  taunting him and telling him how I enjoyed  breaking his mate,  he was just rigid looking at me with hate the same way I was looking at him,  I hate him because he has a mate and I had none, Once I said  I was going to kill his mate once I killed him and  started laughing like a maniac , he snapped and quickly plunged a dagger in my chest I felt the life leaving me but I was still laughing untill he told me it wasn't a ordinary dagger that the dagger was blessed by the moon goddess herself and that I shouldn't ever underestimate my enemies , I started feeling the pains I felt  life leaving me so I knew I was going to be saying my beautiful Ariane  again  I thanked him for ending my cursed life and reuniting me with my  mate. Then I gave up.
Thank you  all so much for reading the story we have one chapter  left
Please read,  vote and comment
Love choosen