CHAPTER 10

SAM POV

can't you remember me, I asked, No I don't she said. Oh! Am glad you are alive, my parent and I tried getting to you after the incident, but were told you would be better off, with the pack, to defend and protect you against the rouges.

That aside what are you doing here , I asked

My mate and I are looking for a room to lay our head, with our friends.

My mouth was hanging open by the time she finished,

Wait you are mated I asked, yeah I guess so

       My young cousin is mated, lol I guesses I was happy to see her

  You are going to follow me home, am off duty in 5 minutes, mom and dad are gonna be happy to see you

Hmm! But please what your name and how do I know you????

Am Sam by name and am your cousin ,the last time I saw you, you were three years old , with your adorable teddy bear hanging loosely by your waist.

    While we still chattering away my partner took over.

Let's get going, I saw a curious look, cross the face of her mate

Taking a good look at her mate, I now discovered he was the werewolf king.

Haha!! Cousin you landed your self one hunk of a man and for that matter the king of werewolf, wow my little cousin is gonna  be a queen I rambled on, but I was elated and overall happy for her.

Let's get going, she said but if you are lying to me then  your head is gonna be on a platter her mate said

I wouldn't hurt her for any reason, I hope so he said

We got into the car, started it and drove off to meet my parents her aunt while making small talk, as we were going something unexpected happened,

I opened my senses I could smell them coming, after the car,shit I thought the just found us.

Drive faster I screamed they are after us, while pushing on the pedals of the car, as we were about moving into the boundary of the forest from the road the car was surrounded by them  and then all hell broke loose, I just hope the don't think I brought them to be killed.

  Cliff  hanger
Please vote,comments, read add to reading list please
Love-- CHOOSEN

Hmm, pls what is your name and how do I know yet??