CHAPTER18

Carmen POV

I have been in this hell hole for three week now, the psychopath who kidnapped me claims to be my mate please does he think am a fool whenever he calls me his mate I scoff that leads to him punching and kicking me all over my body, if he were my mate he wouldn't raise an arm to hurt me,in my world mate are always cherished and looked after they aren't treated as punching bag, the first day he brought me here I tried reasoning with him when I woke up I was strapped to a metal bed and my clothes were torn I had tried summoning my powers but I couldn't it was as if a spell had been casted on me, I couldn't even feel my wolf I felt as if I was a mortal, I screamed out for help calling my mate Nick that was when the scumbag of a guy walked in an claimed he was my mate,I wouldn't lie he was truly handsome though not as handsome as my mate he had a shaggy blonde hair, a pink lips he was slightly muscular but not as if he where on steroid injection or drugs, if I wasn't a wolf who was lready mated then I would have gone for him, but you see when we werewolves mate we met for life so,cheating on ones true mate is a taboo and as the queen of all werewolves I couldn't do that beside I loved Nick too much to cheat on him while I was checking him out I discovered that he had a branding on his shoulder which showed he was a rogue, had it been that I could still feel my wolf then I would have easily detected that he was rogue, though I now know that he is a rogue I can't tell if he is a wolf rogue or that of another species. As if the idiot knew I was thinking about what species of rogue he was he smirked at me, jeez I wish I had my powers then I would deal with him, he answered my unasked question by telling me that he was a rogue who was a mixture of three powerful races, a vampire, a wolf and a warlock. Yep I know you must be wondering is that even possible yes it is, well I never thought it was possible until the idiot told me it was possible I just wish I could zap some electricity to use on him but alas am powerless. When I began to think of my wolf my I couldn't feel it, let just say the stupid prick decided to look smug and smirked at me the more jeez he is annoying you can't feel your wolf because I detached her from you but giving you a potion mixed with silver and bead root, you see silver is harmful to we wolves a little dose of it weakens our wolves but a large dose of it kills our wolves, but in your own case I used my wizard magic to detach you wolf from you until I can harness your power.I was mad who did the prick think he was to harm my wolf, my wolf has been the only thing that had kept me going even in my worst moments in life and the son of a bitch just messed with the wrong person.
I can still remember I told him that my true mate will come for me and that he will tear him to pieces and that I will be the one laughing at last, the prick told me that he has an invisibility spell on us and that we are hiding on plain sight that my mate would never find me early enough until he is done with me, he said if I refuse to mate with him that he would take my powers and kill me off slowly and that my beauty will be a waste.

It's been three fateful week and am beginning to loose hope of Nick finding me,he has promised of raping me before he kills me but what he doesn't know is that though am still weak I can now feel my wolf and my powers returning to me and I would rather die than let him do that, I am waiting for my powers to return fully so that I can link my mate and tell them what I know, I just pity the scumbag because his mate was killed and since then he has lost his sanity some wolves do have a second Chance mate I just hope he could have one, but if he doesn't then I would rather kill myself than be with him.
Please read,  vote comment,  add to reading list  share with friends.
Any ideas for the story it's highly welcomed
Thank you
Love choosen