CHAPTER FIVE

NICK POV
       Today was a shitty day for me, I was awoken by my being friend Zedd, who told me to get up that I was supposed to be visiting the Blue stone pack today. But that was one of the major reason I was pissed off, I have gone to all the nearby pack a am yet to find my mate, today I will be flying out of Arizona to the blue stone pack in Malaysia in search of my mate, is that not just fucking fantasic, yeah I guess.

      Getting out of my bed sluggishly, I went in to the bathroom, did my morning routine, while waiting for the maid to finish prepared my bath, I love my bathing water warm.

      While waiting for that let me introduce myself   I am Nichols Eze, am the king of the werewolf world, I am tall and have a broad shoulders in fact I am hot as hell with my eight pack and muscles, being a werewolf is good but being the king of werewolf has it perks, anywhere enough of my rant about my boring life.

        I took my bath and got dressed descending the stairs I walked to the dinning room, at times living in a castle has it perks but living in a castle without a mate is boring and worst of all , when your friends are lovey Dovey  with the mate, it gets me jealous and mad at times but can you blame me.

      After. Breakfast of toasted  bread and ham, I ordered my guards to get my things into the limousine, while ascending the stairs to my office to get the necklace, I will wound around my mate neck if I ever found her today. And oh did I mention that my wolf matt has been driving me crazy and nearly over the edge of sanity but to he has been quiet and happy, as if he knows and see something I don't know or see, am not complaining in fact am elated.

       Descending the stairs and making my way outside, I got into the car with Zedd and three of my trusted bodyguards COllin, Dave and Pete

      The drive to the airport has been quiet ,we have all been left to our thoughts today, looking out of the window the landscape is serene, beautiful and quiet, it does a little to take my mind out of my Mateless state and agony.

        We arrived in. airport a little while later, moving our luggage into my private jet, the perks of being rich, we were ready to set off in search of my precious and lovely mate(note the sarcasm) as if I will find her, my wolf matt is whining against the ideas of not finding his mate today.

10 hours later we arrived in the airport in Malaysia sitting for a long period of time made my wolf restless and my foot stiff. Getting out of the plane,we spotted some men, wave near a limo, ready to take us to their pack house, moving towards them, I see their faces bowed to the ground it gives my wolf a sense of pride, power and authority. Good evening your majesty the greeted in unity. Ignoring them and getting into. Car I asked them to pull out of the airport.

       Rude right? Well I don't give a fuck normally I will respond to greetings, just that i have been on edge of lately and infact who gives the fuck about explaining my actions, in fact why do I even care of being judge, not as if am going to be beaten by them

      What the fuck man ? Zedd said

    Does it looks like I care am pass caring I just need my mate, as funny as that may sound. He gives me the look that says I understand, but you need to keep your cool.

     We are here one of them said, breaking us out of our staring contest,

  Ignoring them stepping out of the car I notice the alpha, his Luna and his beta standing there, when the saw me the rush down to greet us.

       After the formalities, am being led to the sitting room, immediately I entered I smelt the most amazing scent there is, it smelt like strawberry and vanilla mixed together, ignoring the urge from my wolf to follow the scent I sat down on the sofa while the Luna hurried out leaving my men and I with her mate and beta.

         How was the journey alpha Dan asked?

           It was smooth,

    Our banter and discussion was cut short when the Luna hurried back and told us dinner was ready. As sluggish as I  was my wolf was hyper because he was going to be fed,or so o thought funny right?

  Anyway following the lead of the alpha, the scent was becoming more stronger, it appeared to  coming from the direction of the kitchen, I had to struggle to keep my wolf at bay,I was introduce to the alpha son Henry I think was his name and his friends who were the future beta and gamma of the pack

   There was a gentle knock on the door, come in the alpha said when the door got opened the scent became stronger, I lifted up my eyes to see the most gorgeous being ever, she was 5'4 in height with a long silky black hair, curve bum and slim hips  in fact she was perfect
  I was pulled out of my thoughts, when the alpha said it rude to stare, lift up your face and greet the king, when she lifted up her face,  l was struck by her sheer beauty, she was mesmerizing and she had the most bluest eyes have ever seen in my entire life, apart from my mom, she was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen

      Mate mate ! My wolf growled

I was elated and happy, but when she was shouted on, that she nearly dropped the plate by henry, you slave serve the dinner and stop staring as a fool you are, saying I was pissed was an under statement I was furious, calming my wolf and I. I got up from my seat I walked  to her, she was skinny but still gorgeous knowing she was not properly fed, tilting her chin, and looking into her gorgeous eyes I said you are my MATE and MINE ALONE.
        in that moment I felt complete I had found my other half and purpose for living I was now happy, I now know what my friend experience when the found their mate!

  Please vote

                   Comments, read and add to reading list thanks

Will try to update soon

Thanks a lot all who took time and will still  take time to read my work pls check my other story and read the excerpt if its good enough you guys let me know
Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love- CHOOSEN