CHAPTER FOUR

CARMEN POV
I was still cooking when I overhead some conversation about the king arrival, I panicked because I was not Ole with what they alpha had asked me to do,some minutes later, I heard footsteps descending the stairs I knew I was in deep trouble, the Luna arrived at the kitchen Telling me to hurry up and ready the dishes that the king has arrived, no sonner did she leave the kitchen when macbeka decided to come into the kitchen and taunt me, making fun of me, I just ignored her, I wondered what made me her friend in the first place, she is proud and boastful as she is the daughter of the pack gamma, she has become the pack slut, the way she throws herself before the youth in the pack is scary and degrading am glad our friendship was long over before now

After arranging the food in the tray, I you waited in the kitchen, waiting for the Luna to send for me, I waited no longer than ten minutes when Khalan a beautiful good with long slim leg and tan skin, with a rounded face was sent to call me, she is one of the people that don't bully me.

Carmen the Luna said you should bring the food that she is waiting and that the are sitter in the dinning room awaiting your arrival.

I didn't need to be told twice I hurriedly grabbed the tray, where the finished dishes were being placed in and hurried out of the kitchen, hurrying along the hall ignoring the stares of people from the pack I made my way to the dinning. My wolf Triana since in the morning has been telling me something will happen today that will either change our life to better or make it worst, but I hope it's the later.

As I was getting closer to the dinning hall I smelt this amazing delicious scent of woods and Axel mixed with this musky scent it was coming from the dinning ,as I got closer It became stronger, when I made it to dinning all I could think of was the scent, I knocked on the door and it was opened for me by one of the pack guard standing watch by the door, I took a breath of air trying to calm my nerves and moved inside the dinning , putting my head down, the alpha asked me to raise my head and greet the king. When I lifted up my face, and made contact with his face, my breath was taken away, he was the epitome of what is called perfection, he was huge and his shoulder were broad I estimated his heights to be 6'2 but I was wrong, my wolf triana was shouting and jubilating with in me MATE, MATE, she said run to him, mate with him, I was startled when the alpha bellowed on me on me , and asked me to stop staring , that staring was rude, I jumped and nearly dropped the tray.

I was elated of finding my mate, but sad I couldn't be with him because I was too broken and damage to mate with any body, life never gives me the chance to be happy for once

MY LIFE has always been a disaster.
Please vote, comments, and read positivecriticism is appreciated