He already knew about princess Bella's tragedies because there was a buzz from the media about this incident since it happened. In each memorial, they were filming it live talking about it for the whole month that it happened in. Still, he was aware that the media tend to exaggerate. For that, he hoped he could know the entire story better from Bella herself. However, he understood that this girl won't budge that easily with the guards and walls she had built around her. He also knew that she went through a lot, and it was not fair what he was putting her through or persisting in putting her through, but he kept telling himself that it was for the best.

As Archer had an inside battle with himself about what he desired to do and what he was supposed to do, Bella was storming to her bedroom. She wanted to hide in the bathroom attached to her in-suite, not care about anything or pay attention to anyone as only ragging thought accompanied her. Her anger had her completely consumed that she didn't pay attention when she bumped into Dylan's shoulder, who was having the day off from touring as the man he was touring wasn't feeling well today.

"Ouch, watch out, Bella! My body is still sour from all of that beating yesterday and the emotional brea--" His teasing words trailed off as soon as he saw her stern glare and the tears that were threatening to fall. He knew this look well enough. It's the look when Bella was on the verge of having one of her brutal break-downs and self-loathing.

"What happened?" Dylan asked, shaking her shoulders, terrified at the sight of his best friend. She was his cousin, sister, and best friend. He would tear the whole place down if he had to just to make that agonizing dark hole she was diving in be erased. "Did something happen? Why are you crying?"

A lone tear fell out of her eye, but Dylan immediately caught her. He knew she hated to display weakness; hence, he hurriedly took her to her room.

As soon as they entered, he made sure to lock the door behind them. Bella started throwing and breaking everything in her room, punching the punch bag that she had in the corner of her room until it was ruined. Tears fell rapidly from her eyes, wetting her once dry cheeks; she looked like an utter mess -shameful princess. Nonetheless, she didn't care about any of that. Her eyes were clouded with anger, and a raging storm swirled in her heart.

Dylan already witnessed her many times before in that state, knowing that it is better if he let her by herself. He stood at the corner of the room as his eyes watched with grave sadness while his mouth let out a stream of curses under his breath for whoever triggered her.

Later on, she calmed down, falling defeatedly on the ground sobbing ugly. Dylan approached and wrapped his muscular, tanned arms around her. At the same time, she buried her face in his chest, absorbing the needed familiar warmth.

"Shh, Its okay Bel, Calm down." He soothed her as he used to do in those situations stroking her hair gently. She just needed to collect herself, get rid of her haunting thoughts. "Tell me what happened?"

Bella lifted her head, breaking the warm and comforting embrace wiping her tears as they were already at the end.

"Archer.." She began, and Dylan's face hardened with anger filling his eyes. Through gritted teeth, he muttered, " What did he do?"

Bella relayed to him what happened, and Dylan just got more riled up at the bastard who for sure knew everything and did it on purpose. No one, literally no one didn't know about the tragedy and how it corrupted Bella the more she got older. So he decided that it was time to teach that bastard a lesson throwing all the prince's manners in the nearest bin. Still aware that if his papa knew he would agree with him calling off the agreement, he decided to solve it on his own and see if golden boy here would rat him out or keep quiet.

Bella, already knowing what her best friend was thinking of, she got worried for her papa's sake. However, her sensible thoughts came to a halt when arch boy's face popped on her head. He deserves it. She shall bear the consequences later on with Dylan as they always did. They would always have each other backs. Trouble or not, they are a team. She gets angry; he gets. He gets in trouble; she also does. They act more like twins and maybe even more if that's possible.

However, her responsible side was battling with her enraged one. Is she supposed to stop Dylan or not?

"That bastard will go down!" Dylan spitted while Bella's eyes widened, knowing that it would end badly trying to decide whether or not to stop Dylan. Breathe, she reminded herself.

She felt the air get stuck in her throat at the sight of the motionless body. It's just your imagination, Bella. She comforted herself. Her heart ached terribly by just seeing those once glimmering with mischief eyes look utterly dull and void of life. No, my eyes are playing tricks on me. She wasn't even aware anymore of what's real and what's not.

"Oh my god..." A gasp left her lips as the tears stung her eyes. Her knees were on the verge of giving out. He made her go through that. All over again, suffering.